When will they add epayments - page 12

Fedor Arkhipov:

Do you pay taxes on what you earn?

I have to file a 3-PIT at the beginning of each year.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Did you just use this form? You didn't register separately anywhere?

Nowhere. Just from this form

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Did you just use this form? You didn't register anywhere separately?

You don't need to register anywhere

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Nowhere. Just from this form.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

and you don't have to register anywhere.

I tried to transfer to my wife's card last week and half an hour ago, it gives an error.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

I tried to transfer to my wife's card last week and half an hour ago, it gives an error.

That's weird. I've made withdrawals to both my wife's card and my daughter's card, all in no time at all.

Artyom Trishkin:

That's odd. I have withdrawn to both my wife's card and my daughter's card - everything is instantaneous.

Is this possible? The name is not checked?

Artyom Trishkin:

That's weird. I withdrew to both my wife's card and my daughter's card - everything was instantaneous.

Are the cards in roubles? In addition to 1 EUR and 1.5%, did they charge a conversion fee? Or what was the exchange rate?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Is this possible? The name is not checked?

One banker said that the name is not checked at all when paying by card - banks do not have that option :)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Is this possible? Does it not check the name?

And now I have just transferred the money to my wife's card. Enter all the data from the card (for the first time - then all known cards will be in the drop-down list) - VISA card number, cardholder's full name, card expiry date, and withdraw it. No questions asked. It is very convenient. I can send money to my family and to my daughters and grandchildren in another city. And to keep it for expenses.

I like that.

Artyom Trishkin:

And now I have just withdrawn to my wife's card. You enter all the data from the card (for the first time - then all known cards will be in the drop-down list) - VISA card number, cardholder's full name, card expiry date, and withdraw it. No questions asked. It is very convenient. I can send money to my family and to my daughters and grandchildren in another city. And keep it for expenses.

I like it.

Oh, man, that's cool. I didn't know that.

I make a habit of sending it to myself first and then sending it to everyone else's card for their pocket money.

Thanks, man. I'll give it a try.

Reason: