When will they add epayments - page 3

Sergey Zhilinskiy:

Is this not the reason for the delay?

Is it possible to withdraw in roubles to rouble cards?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
WM charges 0.8% for this conversion ?
Yes

I wonder why not make the withdrawal to the phone linked to the account. Simple, quick, convenient

Vladimir Baskakov:
I wonder why you can't make the withdrawal to a phone linked to an account. Simple, quick, convenient.

You mean to talk a lot?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

You mean to talk a lot?

Nowadays almost every mobile operator has mobile banks and plastic cards. The account is a phone number. And you can pay for any purchases as with a regular bank card.

Artyom Trishkin:

Nearly every mobile operator now has mobile banks and plastic cards. The account is a phone number. And you can pay for any purchases like a regular bank card.

I did not know. I heard only from Kyivstar once, but I never paid attention to it. I thought it was for reserve replenishment of the account.

But so it is even more difficult to submit it all to tax authorities :-)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

You mean to talk a lot?

Why, the operators already have cards too. Everything is just like in a bank. The fees on emtetes are low now, I often pay directly from my phone balance, transfers etc.

Fedor Arkhipov:
Yes
But even with 1.6% your scheme is more profitable. It's strange that they have such a rate, though.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
But even with 1.6% your scheme is more profitable. Although it is strange that they have such a rate.
So this is the exchange, people fill up the glass of prices themselves.

There's also an ePayments fee of 2%.

But it's still cheaper than transferring money through palka or directly to a card.

Let's say if the bank exchange rate 62 rubles, and the rate on WM 65 rubles, the difference 3/65*100 = 4.5%.

But there is also a fee when transferring to a card on palka.

The exchange rate on the stick around 60 rubles per dollar, ie the difference has already 5 rubles. 5/65 * 100 = 7.7%, plus 2% commission for the withdrawal of mql5.

so is there any point in waiting forePayments ?

Maybe someone from the administration can write back here on the current situation?

Thank you.

Reason: