Withdrawal from webmoney - page 6

Sergei Vladimirov:
Yeah not withdraw WMR webmani to the card for three weeks now. And the bank account too. Now only through intermediaries can be withdrawn - exchangers, telephone, etc.

Well I don't have $11 there =) and so kiwi is also a quid...

So withdraw from here to WMZ and withdraw... via auto-conversion

Stanislav Aksenov:

through third-party services with predatory fees, I guess it is possible.

In general, a normal person would calculate-optimise everything, where the withdrawal is with less loss, more reliability.

I still don't understand why Metakvotes itself cannot withdraw directly to visa...

If I want to withdraw money to visa, I should have a decent stable amount in my visa account. Or they will have to convert WMZ into the most liquid VISA at their own expense? Apparently most of them do not deposit with visa at all ... Or they will withdraw to visa with a decent commission because of the conversion needed and there will be no demand for such a withdrawal and they are wasting their time.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
If that's the case with WM -- it's better to withdraw WM directly to my wallet. Not too much, a hundred or fifty. And then everything will be all right with WM.
Andrey F. Zelinsky:
It depends. It may be a trifle, but it will be pleasant. But I will benefit from it. You'll help your friend get some money. Money never comes in handy.
I don't get it, are you begging already? Are you going to start shooting for seeds soon?

Vasiliy Sokolov:
I don't get it. Are you begging already? Are you about to start shooting for sunflower seeds?

"Don't poke me, you son of a bitch" -- I already told you about your endless "poking" at me.

I didn't tell you -- I told you -- you got it.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
I don't get it, have you started begging already? Are you about to start shooting for sunflower seeds?
Nah. I borrowed from Andrei. He helped me out a lot.

Artyom Trishkin:
No. I borrowed from Andrei. He helped me out a lot.
Artem, "don't be a gold digger in front of..." -- is not a humdinger.

Sergei Vladimirov:
No WMR webmoney withdrawals to the card for three weeks now. And to a bank account too. Now only through intermediaries can be withdrawn - exchangers, telephone, etc.
I do not understand. Webmoney to the phone without any problems translated. And how do you transfer from phone to card? Alfa-bank, for example. My head is alreadyspinning...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Artyom, "don't be a gold digger in front of..." -- is not a humdinger.
Oh, come on. That's enough fighting for everybody. I think my clarification should just put a stop to any potential altercation. It's a hot topic. Why do you want to sidetrack...

Artyom Trishkin:
I don't understand. There's no problem transferring from webmoney to the phone. How do you transfer from a phone to a card? Alfa bank, for example. My head isspinning already...
Look in the operator's personal account. MTS has a section called "Payment Management".

Artyom Trishkin:
Oh, come on. That's enough fighting for everyone.

No quarrel. Not with anyone.

There's a reason forums don't allow "personal attacks".

It's one thing to discuss a topic, to troll, to poke fun at, to banter -- to practice witticisms, good jokes, so to speak.

It's another thing to get personal -- to try to get inside yourself in order to spit in it. They are easy to see. They poke, their boorishness, trolling and insults are personal.

If for the first case, you must strain your brain to find the right wordplay. Such communication lifts your spirits. You will often end up chatting after such a conversation.

In the second case, you just have to be that kind of person. There is even a Russian word for "ludishka", "dushonka". Communicating with such a person brings a lot of dirt. It's ideal to ignore it.

But in this case you should have responded, becauseVasiliy Sokolov went off-topic.

Reason: