I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 25

Vladimir Baskakov:
Come on, it feels like you bought the raw materials, made the product, paid taxes, wages .... it is clear in general

Well, why not?

Developing and maintaining a product takes a lot of time and costs: Site maintenance (for example) + a bunch of additional software (Teamviewer for example) + a bunch of electricity (I have two computers and according to UPC they eat about 250 KW per month,working around the clock).

+ Taxes, how else?

++++++++++++++++++++ other costs, UPU, testers, new equipment (depreciation), and the chair, which from the constant fidgeting once a year is bruised? And PECKY in the end?

I don't know about you. But there are costs too, around $2000-4000 a year

Taras Slobodyanik:

but why? why do you pay predatory fees?

yeah)

What commissions? Who? Me? Who? You're the one with the commissions, don't make it personal, yeah ;)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Well, why not?

What are the costs to the programmer? Find an EA template, change the condition ?

Vladimir Baskakov:
What are the costs for a programmer? Find an EA template, change the condition ?

I'm a programmer and I have a lot of expenses... I described them above...

and the "programmer" who looks for patterns and changes conditions - I don't know about them.

maybe they only have BETWEEN - in expenses ? :-)

Has anyone managed to withdraw to a MasterCard issued by a Russian bank?

Alexander Puzanov:

There's a lot on the brain from the bright faces...

eP did not issue cards to anyone but Russia for a while. In April I received a new card to replace the expired one. Without any problems.

They told me that they don't issue cards to Russia specifically.

Taras Slobodyanik:

but why? why do you pay predatory fees?

Yeah)

There's a 2% fee and a 0% withdrawal fee.

Vladimir Baskakov:
What are the costs to the programmer? Find an EA template, change the condition?
It's "you're the programmer."

Artyom Trishkin:
That's "you're the programmer".

Everything is 100% true.

In 10 years of presence on this resource, I have not seen a single code fromVladimir Baskakov and help to newcomers, also I have not seen from him a contribution to the development of the resource.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Everything is 100% true.

In 10 years of presence on this resource, I have not seen a single code fromVladimir Baskakov and help to newcomers, also I have not seen from him a contribution to the development of the resource.

I do not understand the point of the claim

Vladimir Baskakov:
I do not understand the complaint

Before you draw any conclusions, get at least half of the level of a programmer

Do you have a website and do you maintain it?

Do you have customers with whom you need to keep in touch, update products, help install them in the terminal?

etc.

Before you state something, first look at your achievements in this field!

Reason: