QUIK + MetaTrader - is this theoretically possible? - page 7

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

... you can draw third party quotes as an indicator <----- yep. and forget about MT indicators, tester, etc. - why the fuck would you think that, peckerwood?

And I was wondering, how you can use a variant that is implemented through an indicator and use the tester and other indicators?

You may rewrite indicators by yourself, but what about tester?

vasya_vasya >> :

I'm curious, but how can I use a variant implemented through an indicator and at the same time use the tester and other indicators?

Of course you can rewrite the indicators yourself, but what about the tester?

This will not work in the tester. For this reason I am actually writing - it is a curvature. But you can slip your own data into tester, at least in old builds, for sure.

To make it short:

1. variant with "indicators", - left data exists only in mt memory, obviously only "look" and not complicated things. The characteristic feature is that the historical data, if it is needed for calculations, is generated at the start of the mt program.

2. variant of period_converter, - left data in form of hst file, use offline charts, update them the same, on history level, need to inite.

3. symbol substitution on disabled mt, - can be put into tester, but cumbersome all this, in my opinion.

4. to create one's own data server - if the programmer is able to do it, it is easier to have one's own software, which is not worse than MT in terms of functionality. And don't torture poor mt4 with tasks, which are not peculiar to it.

Are you sure that this code will work in dll?

No. Because.

- I don't make such bindings in dll.

- The purpose of my post is to show that there is nothing fundamentally complicated and crooked!!!!.

- The only difference is the syntax "hwnd=WindowHandle(Symbol(),i_period);" (Well, and again in the "syntax" (well, there's delphi/basic/assembler) :) of this fragment)

ZS. It was written about "data transmission curvature", not about the tester.

For the tester - write the data to files with your DC's standard "symbols" AND to the fxt file. I'll answer right away - I don't play with it now, but before (very old builds of mt4) it worked.

In short, we are writing simultaneously, about one and the same, one and the same thing. I don't know why I got such an impassioned and "dirty cussing".

On the spoils of life ... and only the deposit decides what's "crooked" and what's "straight".

SergNF >> :

No. Because.

- I don't do such bindings in dll.

- The purpose of my post is to show that there is nothing fundamentally complicated and crooked!!!!.

- The only difference is in syntax "hwnd=WindowHandle(Symbol(),i_period);" (And again, in "syntax" :) of the given code)

Well then don't write "Then paste in dll" - don't mislead people.

You have to understand that a looped scripter is not a good solution. Besides, instead of torturing MT with meaningless loop checks, you should use slip, which does not eat up CPU time. In general, the most intelligent solution is callback functions, if you have used them, it should be clear.

SergNF >> :

ZS. It was written about "data transmission curvature", not about the tester.

For tester - write data in files with standard for your DC "symbols" AND in file fxt. I'll answer right away - I don't mess with it now, but before (very old builds of mt4) it worked.

Excuse me, are you a clone of that guy, who tried to teach me about life? You have the same strange idea about what is written.

And fxt files can't be tampered with for a long time now. Since build 208, it seems, for which the developers get my evil ewww.

Excuse me, aren't you a clone of the fellow who also tried to teach me about life? You don't seem to know what you're talking about either.

You know better than that.

My reply to

balu 27.10.2009 23:19

thanks, helpful.

Has anyone ever thought of getting quote data from quik as well?

That would, in my opinion, solve the problem of data mismatch.

'

You're also painfully ignorant of what you're writing about

You have written solely and only about 'dicks'. I don't understand anything about them.

SergNF >> :

>> you're writing solely and only about "dicks."

What else is there to write when your opponent demonstrates complete insanity?

SergNF >> :

My reply in reply to

Actually no, your reply was addressed to Svinozav.

And stop correcting your posts retroactively.

The cyclic nature of the surveys does not roll. The initiative to add to the history file and generate the tick must belong to the quote provider, Quickcook. Of course, MT is offline. However, I've already written all this.

HideYourRichess >> :

>> why the fuck would you think that, peckerwood?

Mouth on your legs! Roll your sausages down Spasskaya! :-)

Go do some kerning in your Chinese code.

Reason: