The Sultonov system indicator - page 106

Vladimir Baskakov:
Let's hope for Yusuf's bright head, he promised to break forex's back

Hope in forex is an unaffordable luxury. :D

Vladimir Baskakov:
Let's hope for Yusuf's bright head, he promised to break forex's back

Vladimir, broke the back of the goods and services market by describing all its varieties - competitive, monopolistic, oligopolistic and other markets - with a single equation, after introducing the concept of virtual prices. I do not see any resistance from opponents on this issue, but there is no unconditional recognition of this fact. Everyone is in a daze, having swallowed a lump in their throat. They thought that it would be possible to fool people forever with the unpredictability of the real market for goods and services, that no one would guess how the market mechanism of self-regulation is formed and that there are virtual market, marginal and optimal prices, their interrelationship revealed, without which it is impossible to describe the market. Please do not forget that, all these concepts who introduced it is on the pages of the forum MKLhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825 . But, this fact is recognised by posterity. Our generation "has no time" - scientists continue to powder their brains with all sorts of supply and demand graphs. It is so convenient and familiar to them. However, the time will come when someone will understand the meaning of all that I wanted to say in this article and there will be an end to this bacchanalia. But, it won't happen soon, at least I won't wait for the triumph of the whole idea. I don't know how many generations have to contemplate the formulas given in the article to exclaim "Eureka"! Therefore, I do not advise anyone to rejoice at my failures in any area of my research. I, as well as you, am amazed by the complexity of the problem of markets like Forex, perhaps due to lack of background information. But, let's not give up, let's keep searching until we really break its back!

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Рынок — это механизм товарно-денежных отношений, действующий на базе присущих им законов, связывающий покупателей (представителей спроса) и продавцов (представителей предложения) и формирующий цены на объекты купли-продажи. Цена — главный ориентир рыночных отношений. Она представляет собой (в соответствии с трудовой теорией стоимости) денежное...

What's typical is...

the more time passes, the more you boast.

The Internet is flooded with these formulas, including yours, or rather someone else's.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Vladimir, has broken the back of the market of goods and services, describing all its varieties - competitive, monopolistic, oligopolistic and other markets, after introducing the concept of virtual prices, with one equation. I do not see any resistance from opponents on this issue, but there is no unconditional recognition of this fact. Everyone is in a daze, having swallowed a lump in their throat. They thought that it would be possible to fool people forever with the unpredictability of the real market for goods and services, that no one would guess how the market mechanism of self-regulation is formed and that there are virtual market, marginal and optimal prices, their interrelationship revealed, without which it is impossible to describe the market. Please do not forget that, all these concepts who introduced it is on the pages of the forum MKLhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825 . But, this fact is recognised by posterity. Our generation "has no time" - scientists continue to powder their brains with all sorts of supply and demand graphs. It is so convenient and familiar to them. However, the time will come when someone will understand the meaning of all that I wanted to say in this article and there will be an end to this bacchanalia. But, it won't happen soon, at least I won't wait for the triumph of the whole idea. I don't know how many generations have to contemplate the formulas given in the article to exclaim "Eureka"! Therefore, I do not advise anyone to rejoice at my failures in any area of my research. I, as well as you, am amazed by the complexity of the problem of markets like Forex, perhaps due to lack of background information. But, we will not give up, we will continue to search together until we really break its back! With all

With all due respect to your work, do you think that your formulas will change human nature? Do you believe that yourself, honestly?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Vladimir, broke the back of the goods and services market by describing all its varieties - competitive, monopolistic, oligopolistic and other markets - with a single equation, after introducing the concept of virtual prices. I do not see any resistance from opponents on this issue, but there is no unconditional recognition of this fact. Everyone is in a daze, having swallowed a lump in their throat. They thought that it would be possible to fool people forever with the unpredictability of the real market for goods and services, that no one would guess how the market mechanism of self-regulation is formed and that there are virtual market, marginal and optimal prices, their interrelationship revealed, without which it is impossible to describe the market. Please do not forget that all these concepts were introduced in the pages of the ICL forumhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825. But, this fact is recognised by posterity. Our generation "has no time" - scientists continue to powder their brains with all sorts of supply and demand graphs. It is so convenient and familiar to them. However, the time will come when someone will understand the meaning of all that I wanted to say in this article and there will be an end to this bacchanalia. But, it won't happen soon, at least I won't wait for the triumph of the whole idea. I don't know how many generations have to contemplate the formulas given in the article to exclaim "Eureka"! Therefore, I do not advise anyone to rejoice at my failures in any area of my research. I, as well as you, am amazed by the complexity of the problem of markets like Forex, perhaps due to lack of background information. But, let's not give up, let's keep looking together until we really break his back!

I agree, maybe they'll even name a street...

Vladimir Baskakov:

I agree, maybe they'll even name the street...

Maybe even posthumously (c)

Dear programmers, take a close look at these formulas, the opening price of the last bar. Some hope was given to Macan, but, backfired.

rjurip1:
These charts show everything - work without stop-losses.

On GBPUSD.

Открыто позиций buy 			= 22
   Выходов по физическому стопу buy 	= 0
   Выходов по физическому тейку buy 	= 0
   Открыто позиций sell 		= 29
   Выходов по физическому стопу sell 	= 0
   Выходов по физическому тейку sell 	= 0
========
   Выходов по виртуальному стопу 	= 2
   Выходов по виртуальному б/у 		= 3
   Отказов по спреду 			= 34
   Позиция не закрыта.

Сергей Таболин:

On GBPUSD

It turns out 51 deals in four years? ))) Have you ever tried to play the lottery, the probability of winning is much higher there ))

That's right, Yusuf. Someday people will learn to turn lead into gold. You just have to work at it... a lot of work. :D It'll happen.
Reason: