The Sultonov system indicator - page 87

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

All those who think that they can do forex with formulas are sorely mistaken.

You don't have to be a mathematician to prove it.

Since everyone understands football, here's an example.

If you watch a football game from the top and record the points and times on the centre line when the football player receives the ball and also the movement of the football player with the ball and build a graph, it will look like a forex chart.

Now tell me: when the football player has the ball, who can guess what he will do. Even the football player doesn't know this and any moment he can change his action: either move himself or pass the ball, forwards or backwards.

He will change his decision all the time. And it depends on the current situation. Not counting that he will often make a wrong decision or make a wrong pass. And before that, it does not matter.

So does the price move, because its movement depends on the human factor.

And it is not predictable, it depends on market conditions and nobody can guess which bank or multibillionaire will intervene or what news will be released.

This has nothing to do with mathematics.

To understand why the price goes this way and not that way.

The trader will change his decisions only because the price did not go in a straight line, which confuses him in his actions.

Mathematics, on the other hand, if used as intended, will streamline trading decisions, and that is not a bad thing.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So you read it and try to understand it. But I don't think you can... so stoned.

retard...

Олег avtomat:

retard...

Come on, come on)))) mathlete. You can't even do the first three lines of wikipedia? Try and see if you can.

Automat, are you also a ctn and an assistant professor?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

This is all very funny and it is obvious that many participants in this thread do not know how to trade hands and do not understand the nature of price movements.

I advise you to read carefully and many times what you have written about here:

If you look at football from above, that's forex)). But if one is on the pitch, firstly, there are football rules. There's the ball, round, with its own physics. The players, the coach - with their tactics for the game. Players with their professionalism and physiology. And then there are the sponsors, politicians, advertisers, insiders, and just thugs...That's what a trading exchange is. ))

Renat Akhtyamov:

And to understand - why the price went this way and not that way.

The trader will change his decisions only because the price does not go in a straight line, which confuses him in his actions.

Mathematics, if used as intended, will streamline the trading decisions and that is not a bad thing.

Mathematics is not helpful here. Of course, I am not referring to those cases where you determine the support/opposition levels or the trend. These concepts are the fundamentals of Forex, as Gerchik always talks about in his videos.

I mean the cases when some people try to determine the price movement using some mathematical methods. It is useless.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Mathematics is not helpful here. Of course, I don't mean those cases where support/opposition levels or trends are defined. These are the fundamentals of forex, which Gerchik talks about all the time in his videos.

I mean the cases when some people try to determine the price movement using some mathematical methods. This is useless.

Many see the market as some kind of offline game where all events in each act are constant and unchanging. In reality, the market is a living organism, and Laplases and Kalogors cannot take it over.

SLT_set_RF - test after optimization on RoboForex
SLT_set_from_RF - test at Alpari with RoboForex settings
SLT_set_own - test after optimization at Alpari
Files:
H8.zip  184 kb

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
SLT_set_RF - test after optimization on RoboForex
SLT_set_from_RF - test at Alpari with RoboForex settings
SLT_set_own - test after optimization at Alpari
have you charged the demo?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Was the demo charged?