Charles Dow's theory - page 4

Vadens:

Guys, don't you feel that you are guessing about real life on tarot cards without looking out of the window? And the real life is as follows - the quote for us in the terminals is transmitted by Globex, a member of the CME corporation, and the quote itself is born at the auction of the relevant futures CME and no other way, and the fables about 7 trillion at the OTC market and just 34 billion at the stock exchange, these are fairy tales for newcomers, with not squandered depot.

So maybe use your brain to do stock analysis and study the CME Daily Bulletin, to look at the real data and the real accumulation of strike volumes. Or maybe it is time to combine Dow theory and stock analysis, as the only one that works directly with real data? ..... I did not see any BA in the Dow-Sultonoff theory from year 11.

It cannot be like that, forex is an over-the-counter market, it is where the exchange takes place, those who need to exchange one currency for another, and these people, organizations do not care about the price, they do not need points of profit, they need currency.

Vadens:

Guys, don't you feel that you are guessing about real life on tarot cards without looking out of the window? And the real life is as follows - the quote for us in the terminals is transmitted by Globex, a member of the CME corporation, and the quote itself is born at the auction of the relevant futures CME and no other way, and the fables about 7 trillion at the OTC market and just 34 billion at the stock exchange, these are fairy tales for newcomers, with not squandered depot.

So maybe use your brain to do stock analysis and study the CME Daily Bulletin, to look at the real data and the real accumulation of strike volumes. Or maybe it is time to use both Dow Theory and stock analysis, which is the only way to deal directly with the real data. ..... I did not see any BA in the Dow-Sultonoff theory from year 11.

i agree that it's worth looking out the window

but the strikes and the volumes on them are also a mathematical model.

i.e. bullshit

Vadens:

So maybe use your brain to do stock analysis and study the CME Daily Bulletin, to look at the real data and the real accumulation of strike volumes. Or maybe it is time to combine Dow theory and stock analysis as the only one that works directly with real data? ..... I did not see any BA in the Dow-Sultonoff theory from year 11.

My theory is based on 3 functions with three parameters. One of them (the present H function) is a differential, and the other two are integral forms of Gamma distribution density functions, and the past B function is obtained from H by integrating it from 0 to infinity with parameter n+1, and the future B function - with parameter n. All three functions satisfy conditions of normalisation and material balance P+H+B=1 with computer accuracy, they describe all conceivable and inconceivable laws of natural or anthropogenic nature from the moment of the Universe origin by Big Bang and many other things. For all parameters I have found perfect formulashttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250 . The parameter n, what kind of a beast it is, I still do not know and do not understand, though Oleg Autmiat attributes it to some elements from the field of automatic regulation, the parameter tau - time, temperature, concentration and similar notions in its units, the parameter D unambiguously points to the potential of a system or process. For example. when considering - prices to the maximum amplitude of its change.

Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
  • www.mql5.com
Рыночная цена складывается в результате устойчивого равновесия между спросом и предложением, а те, в свою очередь, зависят от множества экономических, политических и психологических факторов. Непосредственный учет всех составляющих осложнен как различием природы, так и причиной воздействия этих факторов. На основании разработанной регрессионной модели в статье сделана попытка прогнозирования рыночной цены.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

My theory is based on 3 functions with three parameters. One of them (the present H function) is a differential, and the other two are integral forms of the Gamma distribution density, and the past B function is obtained from H by integrating it from 0 to infinity with the parameter n+1, and the future B function is obtained with the parameter n. All three functions satisfy the conditions of normalisation and material balance P+H+B=1 with computer accuracy, each separately describing all conceivable and inconceivable regularities of natural or anthropogenic nature since the origin of the Universe with a Big Bang, and much more. I have found flawless formulas for all parametershttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250

This is what you call "flawless" formulas (quoted from https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250):

"Suppose further that during an infinitesimal interval of time dt the acting force decreases by an amount dD(t) proportional to the remaining force D(t) by time t:"

"Now suppose that the rate V(t) of change in the market price P(t) is proportional to both the magnitude of D(t) and time t: "

This begs the assessment attributed to Bertrand Russell: "The postulation method has many advantages. Most of them coincide with those of stealing compared to honest work".

• www.mql5.com
Рыночная цена складывается в результате устойчивого равновесия между спросом и предложением, а те, в свою очередь, зависят от множества экономических, политических и психологических факторов. Непосредственный учет всех составляющих осложнен как различием природы, так и причиной воздействия этих факторов. На основании разработанной регрессионной модели в статье сделана попытка прогнозирования рыночной цены.

you could look at the digital exchanges, maybe they don't cooperate or just don't have time,

this is for those who are still wondering where and how the exchange rate comes from

Fast235:

you could look at the digital exchanges, maybe they don't cooperate or just don't keep up,

for those who are still wondering where and how the exchange rate comes from

The exchange rate is an estimate of the redistribution of funds.

Yusuf is right in many ways, but also deeply wrong.

Vladimir:

This is what you call a "flawless" formula (quoted from https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250):

"Suppose further that, over an infinitesimal interval of time dt, the influencing force decreases by an amount dD(t) proportional to the remaining force D(t) by time t:"

"Now suppose that the rate V(t) of change in the market price P(t) is proportional to both the magnitude of D(t) and time t: "

This begs the assessment attributed to Bertrand Russell: "The postulation method has many advantages. Most of them coincide with those of stealing compared to honest work".

"Now suppose that the rate V(t) of change in the market price P(t) is proportional to both the value of D(t) and time t:"

That was my assumption and the subsequent course of events showed me to be absolutely correct nowhere and never stole any idea from anyone and everything said there belongs to me personally, as mentioned in the conclusions of the article specifically for revisionists like you! Bring me Bertrand! Check impeccability of my formulas on computer, if you are stronger than Sergeev, who scoured everything up and down.

P.S. - All numbered ratios and formulas, as well as the main provisions and conclusions of this article have been developed, identified, proposed and made publicly available by me for the first time in the open press. is spelled out at the end of a ten-year-old article.Read it, taking off the rose-coloured glasses1 Every researcher on planet Earth is familiar with it, in every major language of the world, thanks to the efforts of the Metakwots resource, honour and praise to them! So be careful who you joke with, Mr. Vladimir, but know who you joke with!

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Fast235:

you could look at the digital exchanges, maybe they don't cooperate or just don't have time,

For those who are still wondering where and how the exchange rate comes from

There is no hiding from the law of P+H+B=1 !

Uladzimir Izerski:

The course is an assessment of redistribution.

Yusuf is right in many ways, but also deeply wrong.

Point out the profound errors.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear traders! For the first time in the history of trading, I have managed to prove 100% theoretically one of Dow's 6 axioms, namely his first and foremost axiom"The market takes into account everything" and elevate it from the rank of an axiom to the rank of a theorem.

Dear Yusuf. What have you done! Why you have proved this damned axiom! While it wasan axiom, or rather a hypothesis, we, ordinary traders, were entertaining groundless hopes of making speculative profits in the financial markets. Now that's all! Speculation is impossible! Algotrading is impossible! Only investments! Within the framework of this theorem, only one strategy works - Buy and Hold! And only on stock markets!
Reason: