The Sultonov system indicator - page 82

rjurip1:

I don't know what's closer for you, but if you want a chance to make some money in the markets, I suggest you look at the stock markets. As for forex, have you thought about why it is so seriously restricted in the US?

Thank you.

rjurip1:

I don't know what's closer for you, but if you want a chance to earn something in the markets, I advise you to look at the stock markets. As for forex, have you thought about why it is so seriously restricted in the US?

Whatever the odds. What are you talking about. I have and will continue to trade commodity futures on SME arbitrage through the BCS platform skj trader.

There's a lot of room there.

For limitations - I am not interested.

Yusuf, this is indecent.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Whatever the odds. What are you talking about. I have and will continue to trade commodity futures on SME arbitrage through the BCS platform skj trader.

There's a lot of room there.

For limitations - I'm not interested.

So all the blah-blah about modelling goes away )) I sincerely wish you every success.

rjurip1:

So all the blah-blah about modelling is removed )) I sincerely wish you success.

:-)

Spc.

No it isn't. There is a desire to continue doing... not blah - blah bloy, but developing and researching price moves, among other things.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Spc.

No it isn't. There is a desire to continue doing... Not blah blah blah, but developing and researching price moves, among other things.

Then I'll have to take my mind off SLAU and get into maths statistics. )) Well, and not only that.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Then we'll have to take our minds off SLAU and get on with the math statistics. )) Well, and not only.

Please don't get distracted... us...

And keep on doing maths statistics, and here without "well" and not only... :-)

Yes.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Spc.

No it isn't. There is a desire to continue doing... Not blah blah blah, but developing and researching price moves, among other things.

What's the point? You're researching the consequence as the cause. )) First separate the two categories.

rjurip1:

What is the point? You explore the consequence as the cause. )) First separate the two categories.

The point is to make nice deals.

I can't divide - I can multiply and create liquidity.

Roman Shiredchenko:

The point is to make nice deals.

I can't divide, but I can multiply and create liquidity.

If that's the case, why are you here? To show off? There are funds to help sick kids, like the Rusfund. If you're doing well, why not help sick children?

Reason: