The Sultonov system indicator - page 20

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I will post the Exel file soon

No. No TOR and no Excel files are better. You have to write it yourself.

The aim is not to write the indicator, but for you to write it completely. Do not be afraid - you will succeed.

Do you agree to write in MQL5 right here on the "live broadcast"?

If so, I will submit an indicator DVD with some comments for you and some explanations. This will be the first step.

Nikolai Semko:

The aim is not to write the indicator, but for you to write it completely. Do not be afraid - you will succeed.

If so, I will submit an indicator DVD with some comments for you and some explanations. This will be the first step.

Then, let's get started

What miserable children... A respected man is too lazy to help. You'd think he'd be taking you away from your great work. The kernel-motor is getting in the way of learning... Ugh!

Nikolai Semko:

I may also take part, but I won't write it from scratch)

We need to start with the simplest, what are the first steps, what do we need to find?

Nikolai Semko:

I don't agree.

I'm on a first-name basis with excel too, and have used it extensively with both macros and complex formulas. All in all, I have spent hundreds of hours developing various multi-page forms. I have practically exhausted everything it can do.

The main verdict is that it is incredibly slow.

Speed is not necessary to find out if the idea works.
MQL and Yusuf are incompatible, even judging from Eksel. I hope I'm wrong.

forexman77:

I can participate too, but I won't write from scratch)

We need to start with the simplest, what are the first steps, what do we need to find?

There are variants of writing code directly using copied formulas from Exel cells. This option would suit me better.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There are options for writing code directly using copied formulas from Exel cells. This one would work better for me.

I can't do it that way. If you tell me exactly what to do with the price series. For example: to get a=, add closing prices for n-days, divide by the number and multiply by a number. I can do it step by step as far as I can in the indicator and post it in this thread.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Let's get started, then.

Okay. All right, it's a deal.

I'll find a minute, I'll drop a blank.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes, let him look, only there is nothing in real life, and he swears at those who criticize

How can one not quarrel? A person searches, offers, and critics whine at nothing! If you don't want to help, don't interfere. And when you already have a working indicator, then test and criticize. Only on the merits and in a constructive manner.

Сергей Таболин:

How can one not quarrel? A person searches, offers, and critics whine at nothing! If you don't want to help, don't interfere. And when you already have a working indicator, then test and criticize. Only on the merits and constructively.

Well, let's see, while there are not a lot of facts, there are a lot of talks. You can show on any indicator that the indicator shows a profit and the price went there and so on.
Reason: