Is the linear deceleration a programming error or a feature of MT4? - page 8

FAQ:
What prevents you from offering a reasonable price?
Competition). I'm also very kind).

zfs:
Competition). I'm also very kind).

This is bad competition. It's called dumping.

If you're so good, be good to the end. Do what you signed up for.

There is a saying "don't do good to people, they won't forgive you".

But it must be applied carefully, do not confuse the good and persuade freeloaders.

All IMHO, not going to teach anyone.

papaklass:

Honestly, what you have given is not a ToR, but a general discussion.

In order to understand WHAT a programmer needs to write a program, you must understand what a program is in general terms.

The program is a set of data and methods of processing them. So approach to writing TOR from these positions, i.e. formulate what data you need and what to do with this data, i.e. how to process this data.

For example:

on each bar you need:

---- the following data:

1. Calculation of moving average indicators with periods of 14 and 42;

2. Calculating of open positions and placed orders;

3. checking for signals to open/close/modify;

---- the following actions:

1. display the data about open positions and placed orders on the screen (file);

2. open a position / place a pending order if there is a signal to open;

3. modify the position if there is a signal to modify it; 4.

4. Etc.

How to implement all this is the task of the programmer.

This is understandable, and although you are being very detailed in the technical question, for EAs I am writing similar ToR. At least look at that ToR, the code of which we are discussing.

For the job I linked to, there is an Excel file, have you looked at it?

papaklass:

Honestly, what you have given is not a ToR, but a general discussion.

In order to understand WHAT a programmer needs to write a program, you must understand what a program is in general terms.

The program is a set of data and methods of processing them. So approach to writing TOR from these positions, i.e. formulate what data you need and what to do with this data, i.e. how to process this data.

For example:

on each bar you need:

---- the following data:

1. Calculation of moving average indicators with periods of 14 and 42;

2. Calculating of open positions and placed orders;

3. checking for signals to open/close/modify;

---- the following actions:

1. display the data about open positions and placed orders on the screen (file);

2. open a position / place a pending order if there is a signal to open;

3. modify the position if there is a signal to modify it; 4.

4. Etc.

How to implement all this is the task of the programmer.

You do not have any work at all. How can you argue about it?

Or just like TheXpert has several nicknames, one for work, one for signals, etc.?

Well, about discussing the ToR and the cost of the job. Actually, before setting a price, you should discuss the TOR down to the last detail. Then quote a price that doesn't seem like "janitorial work". What we see in the service Jobs. Typically, performers specify a price right away. If it is listed immediately, it means it is listed BEFORE the discussion. Seeing the prices of the other applicants, the programmer has to underestimate his or her own price willy-nilly. And, no matter how things work out afterwards, you still need to fit into the budget. Some do it with a heavy heart and high quality, and some with the thought of "what do you want for that kind of money? It is better not to write a price in the application, but to say that the price will be announced AFTER full discussion of terms of reference. This usually leads to the fact that the contractor chosen by someone else - someone who immediately indicated a small value of work. There is still a lot to change.
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

artmedia70:
Well, about discussing the ToR and the cost of the job. Actually, before you set a price, you should discuss the TOR down to the last detail. Then quote a price that doesn't seem like "janitorial work". What we see in the service Jobs. Typically, performers specify a price right away. If it is listed immediately, it means it is listed BEFORE the discussion. Seeing the prices of the other applicants, the programmer has to underestimate his or her own price willy-nilly. And, no matter how it turns out later, you still need to fit into the budget. Some do it with a heavy heart and high quality, and some with the thought of "what do you want for that kind of money? It is better not to write a price in the application, but to say that the price will be announced AFTER full discussion of terms of reference. Usually this leads to the fact that the contractor chosen by another - someone who immediately indicated a small value of work. There is still a lot to change.

This is exactly the approach I have been chattering about in the previous pages.

it's the only right one.

sergeev:

this is exactly the approach I have been chattering about in previous pages.

it is the only right one.

It needs to be said in large print in front of the performers' eyes in the Jobs service. And so that the customers see the same thing. Maybe then something will change in the customer-customer relations. In the meantime, we are doomed to see twin topics raised again and again by dissatisfied customers.

Otherwise "...it is not clear...". (С)

papaklass:
In order to write a program you do not have to do work "to order".

You can write and think whatever you like about yourself.

You talk to customers, I think your opinion will change.

P.S. Are you ready to take the job offered by Aleks-?

Serj_Che:

You can write and think whatever you like about yourself.

You talk to customers, I think your opinion will change.

So I talk to customers, so what? My opinion is not the same as yours. I've already stated my opinion here.

ZS. Or rather not so. I think in this context that everyone has the right to express his opinion on the topic, the more so because papaklass didn't say anything reprehensible.

artmedia70:

So I talk to customers, so what? My opinion is not the same as yours. I've already stated my opinion here.

ZS. Or rather not so. I think everybody has the right to say something on the subject, especially because papaklass did not say anything reprehensible.

I don't have any beef with you.

K papaklass does not have one either.

Are you his lawyer?

Reason: