Regularity or Randomness - page 62

Serqey Nikitin:
Once again, for those who pay close attention: TREND is one...
So what if there is one today and another tomorrow. It feels like a teenager writing, with that kind of reasoning

Vladimir Baskakov:
One so what, today one, tomorrow another. It's like a teenager writing, with that kind of reasoning.
You can even track the trend on a tick chart..., only at night and under the blanket...

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

i can add circles)))

lemon circles or circles on the chart? I'm guessing a week of drinking))))

Serqey Nikitin:
Once again, for the very attentive : the TREND is one...
There is more than one trend (ascending, descending, previous, current, next, visualised, hidden, etc., etc.)

aleger:
There is not just one trend, but many more (rising, falling, previous, current, next, visualised, hidden, etc., etc.)

Yes, you can say that - an excuse for all occasions...

And you can put a big Zig-Zag with a big period on a big chart, and immediately ALL the SHEEP disappears somewhere...

Serqey Nikitin:

And you can put a big Zig-Zag with a big period on a big chart, and immediately ALL of the small stuff disappears somewhere...

It's clear where it started, but where will it end?

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is clear where it started, but where will it end?

When the depot is drained

Evgeniy Chumakov:

When the depo's gone down

Of course)))

The pullbacks in such trends are up to 10 figures.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is clear where it started, but where will it end?

Have you decided to play the "I'm VANGA" game again?...guess the FUTURE PRICE?....

There is a graph in the current time... When a cue appears - the indicator turns === closed position... or opened a position - whichever is convenient...

Serqey Nikitin:

Or you can put a big Zig-Zag with a big period on a big chart, and immediately ALL the small stuff disappears somewhere...

I would also like to see a trader who has taken at least one hundredth of the profit actually available for this period on the lower timeframes from the two (global) trends shown...
Reason: