The pure truth about forex and the TS! - page 5

Richie писал(а) >> How can one understand and find a way to make money on walkers if one does not understand how these walkers walk.

I use a watch, although I don't know how it works. I drive a car, although I have no idea how it works. People do a lot of things, although they have no idea how they work. They get used to it, learn and do it. As for Forex, there are a lot of ways to earn money. Starting from Pips, to long-term strategies. As a last resort, if you cannot make it on your own, you can invest in pams. Choose what is more convenient to you.....)))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I use a watch...

You use a clock, you don't know how it works, but you know how the time changes, how the hands turn.

You use a car, you don't know how the injector works, but you know that if you press the accelerator pedal, it will go.

You break away on a Buy realising that the probability that the price will go up is higher than the probability that it will go down.

Richie писал(а) >> you go off on a Buy realising that the probability that price will go up is higher than the probability that it will go down.

I agree. But that doesn't mean I understand how, why and why price moves....)))) It's just that I've calculated the probability at this point in time by some formula.....

LeoV писал(а) >>

I agree. But that doesn't mean I understand how, why and why price moves....)))) It's just that I used some formula to calculate the probability.....

That's what I thought. The simplest approach is to calculate the probability. And since it's around 50%, it's not reliable.

fozi >>:
Зачем, себе придумывать какой то бред. Достаточно изучить курс экономики из университетской программы. И ничего здесь тайного нет. Еще бы масонов сюда приписали

And the evil Freemasons gave them underpants

Under an obviously lewd pretext .... :)

Richie писал(а) >>

That's what I thought. The simplest approach is to calculate the probability. And since it's about 50%, it's not reliable.

Well, it's no secret. I've written before that the best approach is to use probability nets.....))))

alsu писал(а) >>

That is why I have long suggested that forex trades should be made using a connection to the cosmos, and the latter should be achieved through a righteous way of life:))))

Is there any certainty that you will enter heaven by applying astrological prediction in trading?)))

tupogoloviy писал(а) >>

Is there any confidence that you will enter heaven by applying astrological forecasts to your trade?))

And is there confidence that when you leave home, "a brick won't fall on your head"? )))

LeoV >>:

Understanding significantly increases the odds. And it has everything to do with earnings. Perhaps you haven't had a chance to compare the two.

To understand why understanding is necessary, you need to understand it :)

gip писал(а) >>

Understanding significantly increases the odds. And it has everything to do with earnings. Perhaps you haven't had a chance to compare the two.

To understand why understanding is necessary, you need to understand it :)

I agree. It was about earning. I said that you don't have to understand it to make money in forex. You can just make money. Whether it's more or less is another matter....))))

Reason: