What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 9

Techno:

Barking is connected to feelings of danger or joy, what other switch is there, it's nonsense... You're making conjectures that don't even stand up to logic, let alone scientific facts.

Show me the scientific evidence for the existence of the 9 dimensions, at least a link.

Quantum physics, which Einstein could not comprehend and accept in his time, as you do now, has stepped so far that it has closely touched "non-existence".

Read about microcosm research and you won't think it's nonsense.

DhP:

Quantum physics, which Einstein could not comprehend and accept in his time, as you do now, has stepped so far that it has come close to "nothingness".

Read about microcosm research and you will stop thinking it is nonsense.

I normally perceive both quantum mechanics and Einstein's theories, and if you have nothing to show me, you should not send me to read anything.

Techno:

Are you sure it would be valid to apply any theorem to mythical spaces? A zero dimensional object? This is an abstraction invented by demagogues. And everything else is speculation.

Sure, I'm sure. Imagine yourself as a two-dimensional observer (that's easy) and tell me - how will the flux density depend on distance? The answer is obvious - linearly, because that's how the length of a circle (analogous to the surface area in three-dimensional space) depends on it. But how would the force of the influence of the trend on the foreground depend on the distance of the price value from this trend for the "gravitational" (or "electrostatic") model of interaction of these objects? Nothing, as the price space is one-dimensional (larger-smaller) and it does not matter how far the trend line passes.

Techno:
I normally perceive both quantum mechanics and Einstein's theories, and if you have nothing to show me, it is not necessary to send me to read anything.

Do a web search and you can fill in the blank.

About abstractions: they are all invented by demagogues. And speculation, that's why they are "speculations" - from the word "speculate". What exactly are we speculating on?

tara:
Sure, I'm sure. Imagine yourself as a two-dimensional observer (that's easy) and tell me - how will the flux density depend on distance? The answer is obvious - linearly, because that's how the length of a circle (analogous to the surface area in three-dimensional space) depends on it. But how would the force of the influence of the trend on the foreground depend on the distance of the price value from this trend for the "gravitational" (or "electrostatic") model of interaction of these objects? Nothing, as the price space is one-dimensional (larger-smaller) and it does not matter how far the trend line passes.
Is price space one of those adjacent spaces?) All in all I can say is that you take abstraction as reality, it loads your judgement with redundancy. Name at least 2 real 2 dimensional objects ?

DhP:

Use an online search and you can fill the gap.

used, for all enquiries a good book 9 Dimensions, mystic genre, is that your whole worldview based on it?

Techno:
used, for all enquiries a good book 9 Dimensions, mystic genre, is that your whole worldview based on it?

From your tone I understand that you perceive very painfully the breaking of your worldview.

Without insisting, I still suggest you deal with the multidimensionality of space.

DhP:

I understand from your tone that you perceive very painfully the breakdown of your worldview.

Without insisting, I suggest that you consider the multidimensionality of space.

Of course, space is multidimensional, or rather 4-dimensional (if time is taken as a measure). Can you tell me the other 5 measures? And I remember above it was about multidimensionality, now it is limited to multidimensionality of one space?

Techno:
And price space is one of those adjacent spaces?) In general I can say that you take an abstraction as reality, it loads your judgement with unnecessary things. Name at least 2 real 2 dimensional objects ?

You and I started the polemics with the nature of "black holes". I have shown that we, three-dimensional, see 0-dimensional objects, measure their characteristics and are able to calculate them. In other words, 0-dimensional objects are quite real and observable by us, and in theory by any other observer.

The existence of 2-dimensional objects has not been discussed. I will tell more, - I consider their existence impossible, as well as any physical object of even dimension.

Reason: