Alternatives to paM accounts ? which is better

What is better for an investor in a PAMM account or a signal?

Anastasia Vasilenko:
Which is better for an investor in a PAMM account or a signal?

I would choose PAMM. But as a seller, I would choose a signal.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I would choose PAMM. But as a seller, a signal.

Why a PAMM? I'm looking for a PAMM to invest in and can't find one.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I would choose PAMM. But as a salesman, a signal.

I agree. I agree. But there is no brokerage company for MT5 except Al-ri. Do you know any other?

Gennadiy Stanilevych:

I agree. But there is no other brokerage house for MT5 except for Al-ri. Maybe you can suggest another one?

Yes yes yes, apart from alp is there any other resource ?

Anastasia Vasilenko:
yes yes there is another resource apart from alps ?

Look at tima-accounts, I often look at the ratings there and there are stable traders, so you can find an option for investment

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I would choose PAMM. But as a seller, I would choose a signal.

Maybe it all depends on you, if you want to really take part in the market, the signal is the same, PAMM is for those who just want to get some profit at the end without breaking your eyes over the terminal, plus you are not tied to the situation and do not need to provide additional resources (computer, electricity, etc.), doing their business (travel, coal mine :)), and someone earn for you, or lose your money :) .

Farkhat Guzairov:

Maybe it all depends on you, if you want to really take part in the market, the signal is the same, PAMM is for those who just want to get some profit at the end without breaking your eyes over the terminal, plus you are not tied to the situation, you do your business (travelling, mining coal in the mine :)), and someone earn for you or sink your money :) .

As if the PAMM is someone who manages it too. That is why I wrote that if you are a seller, it is better to sell the signal than to sell PAMM.

The main difference between a PAMM and a signal - in a PAMM, the owner must make a profit. In a signal, profit is not important, the most important thing is subscribers. The owner of PAMM is interested that his account should show profit in real trading, at least for some time. For a signal provider, it is enough to show profit on a REAL trade.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, as if a PAMM is managed by someone too. That's why I wrote that if a seller, it's better to sell a signal than a PAMM

I agree with you.

Personally, as I am eager for direct contact with the market, I would choose a signal, otherwise PAMM.

Georgiy Merts:

The main difference between a PAMM and a signal - in a PAMM, the owner must make a profit. In a signal, profit is not important, the most important thing is subscribers. The owner of PAMM is interested that his account should show profit in real trading, at least for some time. For a signal provider, it is enough to show profit on a REAL trade.

No one owes you anything :), do not indulge in illusion, PAMM is as susceptible to collapse as your own account.

Reason: