Alternatives to paM accounts ? which is better - page 8

Pavel Malyshko:

I will inspire you with my accounts in the near future).

OK

Pavel Malyshko:

Look at the top signal! with its number of subscribers! and you'll understand that to make money on a pamper as a manager you'll need a dozen million dollars for a similar monthly profit)...
for example, there is a signal with 2000 subscribers ... each pays 40 per month ... that's $80 000 ... minus the service fee of 20% ...
the total of 64,000 dollars a month whether you have profit on the signal or not ...
Consider the situation with UXF accounts ...
for example, you have $ 5,000,000 in investments (which was only once in Alpari's history)
you take 30% of the profit ... for the month you earned 5% of 5,000,000 = 250,000 divided by 30% = 75,000
but you try to collect that much investment)...

You get two in one!
You get two in one! It's not easy to copy the signal... you need the same broker ... because copying can be substantially different ... while registering with each broker for each signal (if you sign up then and there for different signals) is a very difficult task and the loss of a lot of time ... because you have to go through verification and paperwork each time!

You think it's easier to collect 2000 subscribers?)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes, you can, especially if your account is successful and you have hundreds of investors. It's not that simple, you can't cram everything into a robot

Alpine used to have an in-house position adjuster. Today I don't know if they have one, you just put it on your account, set the risk and it would add or sell volumes itself depending on the changes in the balance in the rollover.

To ensure that subscribers do not have problems with slippage, use a standard signal account, the ECN account will copy better than the signal readings when subscribed to it.

Aleksandr Borodavkin:
To make sure subscribers do not have problems with slippage, use a standard signal account, the ECN account will copy better than the signal readings when subscribed to it.

I wrote about it earlier)in this thread)

Vasiliy Kolesov:

Alpine used to have an in-house position adjuster. Now I don't know if they have one, you just put it on your account, set the risk and it would add or sell volumes depending on the changes in the balance in the rollover.

There is no in-house adjuster at the moment, but there is an open source advisor that can be used.

Ilya Malev:

There is no in-house one at the moment, but there is an open-source advisor that could be used.

My point is that, in principle, everything can be solved easily, if you want to.

Pavel Malyshko:

You get thebest option - open a PAMM account and register it with a signal!

You have two accounts in one!

Jevgenijs Galickis:

Can I do this? Will there be a problem with the depot going back and forth?

There are dozens of these accounts.

Boris Gulikov:
There are dozens of such accounts.

What are the signs that can identify such a signal? If it's not a military secret... :)

How many subscribers to such signals? Probably didn't look hard enough, since I didn't come across any, and I didn't aim to find any.

Reason: