Clubfx108 - page 9

Clubfx108:
Hi lovejoy - did not get a chance to go through the whole thread so missed your questions - apologies.

1) Stop losses - you wont like this; but we will be using a manual stoploss of about 200 pips. I am saying this because our EA (same principle as that which we have been using on the eurusd) looks at fibo levels and places a trade (usually in the opposite direction - ONLY if our custom indicators agree). If the market goes against us, we will wait until the next fibo level and place another trend. Yes we know that this will not suit all traders - but our system is what it is and users are welcome to subscribe or not. By the way, its not like this on all pairs.

2) Maximum positions are, again, three BUT the initial positions are now only one. Before, we entered all three at once, but as you can see there has been a change. We are not only more conservative with the trading style, but also treating the 50K account like a 5K account to suit some individuals. We still recommend that you trade 0.1 lots for every one of our 0.5s. Drawdowns WILL occur - no doubt about it but we will deal with them and limit them).

3) We aim to hit ABOUT 10 - 15 pips per trade. Back tests are exciting (although we understand they are unreliable as the market can change at any time - but the back tests confirm that our indicators and strategy work the way they should).

So, without sounding arrogant or rude, you are welcome to continue your subscription or you can cancel - depending on how confident you are in our work. I personally am touched by PMs of support during the losses. Many of you still are as confident as we are and this is spurring us on to work harder to return the loyality.

Lets see what next week brings :-)

Mark

Thanks for the responses, I can now fully assess what your methodology and trading style is. I'll demo for the rest of the month...but I think it's probably not for me, 200 pip SL to gain 15 pips (all on average) will lead to drawdowns in equity bigger than the account size I'm willing to run this with based on your lot size recommendation required to make net profit, plus you need to have a 93% win rate just to break even. Personally I think this kind of trading style (tiny %R) is only suited to large accounts.

Thanks for the responses and all the best.

lovejoy80:
Thanks for the responses, I can now fully assess what your methodology and trading style is. I'll demo for the rest of the month...but I think it's probably not for me, 200 pip SL to gain 15 pips (all on average) will lead to drawdowns in equity bigger than the account size I'm willing to run this with based on your lot size recommendation required to make net profit, plus you need to have a 93% win rate just to break even. Personally I think this kind of trading style (tiny %R) is only suited to large accounts. Thanks for the responses and all the best.

agreed--

I hope you go back to what you did the first month and save the trials for somewhere else.

woot

The description on this vendor is a lie.

He currently has several positions with over 600 pips drawdown-- Currently well over 2000 pips drawdown across all trades.

And this is another good reason that RAS should allow trials to all the ....... they allow to put out their 'signals'-- Why would anyone keep trying all these flybynight 'vendors' that seem to dominate RAS?!

spencer36:
The description on this vendor is a lie.

He currently has several positions with over 600 pips drawdown-- Currently well over 2000 pips drawdown across all trades.

And this is another good reason that RAS should allow trials to all the ....... they allow to put out their 'signals'-- Why would anyone keep trying all these flybynight 'vendors' that seem to dominate RAS?!

aman to that brother except that this is only one of the reason they should allow trials. If at very least they did like for example a $10 for a 4 week trial then it would still be acceptable and wouldn't screw their customers over.

Ras

if these guys were that good and highly successful with their signals they'd provide you with a free trial for 7 days, simple. But they do not make 4000 pips a week as some of these snake oil salesmen claim; thats why they want to make money off you just like the brokers do to them.

good luck all

Trial

mike78:
if these guys were that good and highly successful with their signals they'd provide you with a free trial for 7 days, simple. But they do not make 4000 pips a week as some of these snake oil salesmen claim; thats why they want to make money off you just like the brokers do to them. good luck all

Allthough i am dissappointed by their recent performance as much as anyone else the particular complaint regarding free trial should be pointed at the RAS service suppliers, not the signal providers. Free signals/trials were stopped some time ago. I can only assume it was to clear the deck of hundreds of useless signals but that wouldn't work unless the signal providers were themselves charged a nominal fee to advertise their signal - until we will still be cluttered by hundreds of useless signals all costing significant sums of money

i believe that every real and serious signal provider must show some kind of reliability by decribing the system in detail stop loss,take profit ,Max positions opened at the same time,etc.

most importantly signal provider should let the subscribers experience the signals in a free trial at least 7 days.

the subscriber must do his/her part by taking the responsibilty by sizing his position ,and not risking more than 2% in any sigle trade.

take trading forex seriously, it's your account

Reason: