Alternatives to paM accounts ? which is better - page 7

Ilya Malev:

How do I show it, publish the code or something? My free code is there, although it's a little glitchy in the "advanced functions", but it doesn't affect the basic functions in any way. Well, that's why it's free. But I don't see the point in publishing it here, because there are no pams here, only signals. Maybe one day I will make a more advanced paid version for the Market.

No, I meant a PAMM with hundreds of investors where you can easily manage your trusted investments.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There was a good account on A. that showed consistently good profits for about half a year, investors gathered very quickly and actively described almost every trade in his topic. All in all, everything according to science.

Then I went to check how it was going and saw that the account was wiped out. I read what happened in the topic, but the messages were kind of wiped down. I started to search for details in google and as a result, as my manager was in slight drawdown and they started to withdraw funds. Immediately after averaging this lakh was taken out and he got a margin call.

As he describes it, he wanted to keep the investor's money in the dealing room until he withdraws it all, i.e. to simply sell it. It is not difficult to guess who has invested a lot of money.

You can correct the positions yourself with this method https://alpari.com/ru/faq/pamm_accounts/adjusting_trading/ or install an advisor for position correction, which you can also find on the forum... you should have put such a street... and not have to monitor the withdrawal

Главная страница
Главная страница
  • alpari.com
Управляющий должен самостоятельно следить за объемами открытых позиций на ПАММ-счете и корректировать позиции при исполнении заявок на ввод / вывод. В примерах мы приведем некоторые варианты корректировки позиций в случае ввода / вывода денежных средств. Пример №1. ПАММ-счет состоит из двух инвестиционных счетов инвесторов и инвестиционного...

Vladimir Baskakov:
No, I meant a room with hundreds of investors where you can easily manage your trusted investments

And why me, is it such a big deal? There are dozens of such pams on the site, come and see the rating

Vladimir Baskakov:
Well yes, you can, especially because your facility is successful and you have hundreds of investors. It's not that simple, you can't cram everything into a robot

Read above...I sent you how to correct the lot automatically.

Ilya Malev:

And why me, is it such a big deal? There are dozens of such pams on the site, go and see the rating

I see

I am a short-term trader mostly, and these problems do not affect me at all, because the duration of my trades allows me to practically avoid corrections. In fact, these horror stories about crazy 20000 investors pulling their deposits back and forth several times a day are not only greatly exaggerated but have no basis at all (unless you have a million on a PAMM, but then even those amounts become pennies on a deposit). And the tales of poor victims who suddenly lost money because of "unexpected" investor withdrawals are losers who came to trade on a PAMM without understanding how it works and what to do with it

Ilya Malev:
I generally trade short-term mostly, these problems don't concern me at all, because the duration of the trades allows me to practically avoid corrections. In fact, those horror stories about crazy 20000 investors pulling their deposits back and forth a few times a day are not only greatly exaggerated but have no basis whatsoever (unless you have a million on pamm, but then even those amounts become pennies on deposit). And the tales of poor victims who suddenly lost money because of "unexpected" investor withdrawals are losers who came to trade on a PAMM without understanding how it works and what to do with it

I agree... money is not withdrawn that often... and if it is, it has to go to an open trade in the account... if you have frequent trades, there is some danger if you don't take precautions)

Pavel Malyshko:

I agree...money is not withdrawn so often...and if it is, it should be on an open trade in the account...if you have frequent open trades, there is some danger if you don't hedge)

I love reading the theoretical basis of successful trading, it's inspiring

Vladimir Baskakov:
I love reading the theoretical basis of successful trading, it's inspiring

I will inspire you with my accounts in the near future).

Vladimir Baskakov:
I like to read the theoretical foundations of successful trading, it is inspiring

It's not about successful trading, but about such unimportant detail as correct and timely adjustment of open positions in automatic mode, which any dilettante coder, versed in the basics of MQL, can cope with. The persistent attempt to bind one thing to another indicates only the lack of arguments on the merits