Alternatives to paM accounts ? which is better - page 6

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not quite right, but the point is the same. You have a 2% lot left open from the 20000, and the drawdown of the balance of 900 is no longer 10%.

why would the same lot remain open? it will be reclosed and an order of a smaller volume will be opened in proportion to the current deposit.

Vladimir Baskakov:
For example, you have a long term pamm. Invested 5000 you calculated the lot, after a week the position has not closed yet and the investor withdrew the money

If you have such a concern, you can put a limit on the withdrawal within a day or so.

Pavel Malyshko:

If you are worried about a withdrawal, you can put a 24-hour limit on the withdrawal.

You will be notified of deposits and withdrawals, so it's easy to miss it.

In general, if anyone is interested in an elementary solution to this "problem" (which in fact is not at all), I can explain in private what's what and how to work correctly on pams. in this thread probably will not benefit from the explanations.

Pavel Malyshko:

There are withdrawal deadlines that you can set and modify... if you have such a concern, you can set a maximum withdrawal limit of one day.

Well, yes, you can, especially if your pamm is successful and there are hundreds of investors. It is not that simple, you cannot cram everything into a robot.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Well, yes, you can, especially because your PAMM is successful and there are hundreds of investors. It's not that simple, you can't fit everything into a robot

It's simple and you can write everything down in your advisor, and it's simple enough.

Ilya Malev:

It's simple and you can write everything down in your advisor, and it's simple enough.

Well, you can show us if it's that simple

Ilya Malev:

Remind me again what the maximum leverage is, 10 or 20, to get into any rating? I don't remember.

I don't know. I don't trade there. That's beside the point.

The girl asked me if there was another decent PAMM-platform.

I told her.

I would not recommend her to Aisov )))

Boris Gulikov:

I don't know. I don't trade there. It's irrelevant.

Well, it is relevant, and it is directly relevant. Local "investors" don't want to get 30% a year, even steadily (of course with the risk of losing everything, because this risk doesn't disappear in margin trading with any leverage). And the service you mentioned is no longer "geared" to show something more, although it has fans among serious traders, I am aware of that.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Well, then you can show us if it's that easy.

How do I show it, publish the code or something? My free code is there, although it's a little glitchy in the "advanced functions", but it doesn't affect the basic functions in any way. Well, that's why it's free. But I don't see the point in publishing it here, because there are no pams here, only signals. I have no idea how to use it. Maybe one day I will make a better and more advanced paid version for the Market.