Alternatives to paM accounts ? which is better - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Anton knows best.

The resources are there, but if we compare at least by means, at least by technical realization, it will be night and day. Literally, it is true that in some cases some people, I will not point the finger, overestimate the number of pams, for example counting the total number of open pams together with the liquidated and other manipulations, to increase the apparent volume of investments or managers, but in fact they are quite sad.

Vladimir Baskakov:
What does netting have to do with it? We are talking about a constantly changing volume of investment . You have to count everything, calculate the optimal lot and so on.

If it's a robot, there's no problem with it... If there's a problem with mathematics, then there are special smarts for that)) which calculate the lot size based on the calculated risk (based on a stop loss).

Общие принципы - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Общие принципы - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Перед тем как приступить к изучению торговых функций платформы, необходимо создать четкое представление об основных терминах: ордер, сделка и позиция. — это распоряжение брокерской компании купить или продать финансовый инструмент. Различают два основных типа ордеров: рыночный и отложенный. Помимо них существуют специальные ордера Тейк Профит...

Pavel Malyshko:

If it's a robot then you won't have a problem with it... If you have a problem with mathematics then there are special smarts for that)) which calculate the lot size based on the risk taken with a stop loss)

Not a problem for 2 months.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Not for two months.
No temptation to intervene with naughty hands yet?)))

Pavel Malyshko:

What's your drawdown?
For example, you lose $2,000, 10%.
the investor withdraws 18,000.
you are left with 900!
learn about PAMMs more)
The funds are divided proportionally)
The manager of the account will not lose more interest than the investor himself ... everyone loses the same!

It's not quite right, but the point is the same. You have a 2% open lot of 20,000 and the balance of 900 is no longer a 10% drawdown.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not quite right, but the point is the same. You have a 2% open lot of 20,000, and the balance of 900 is no longer a 10% drawdown.

2% of 20,000 is like $400. Considering that your personal deposit on the pamm is 10 times less, how do you expect to keep your own position at 2% of 2000 i.e. $40, I wonder?

That kind of sleight of hand certainly doesn't work in "signals".

Vladimir Baskakov:
Not for two months.

so why do you write that a problem with lot calculations may arise if the amounts change drastically)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not quite right, but the point is the same. You are left with a 2% open lot of 20,000, and the balance of 900 is no longer a 10% drawdown

i gave an example based on the $20,000 you mentioned ! that investor withdraws $20,000 ! 2000 is 10% of 20 000 !
You've written it yourself and I'm wrong! Read what you're saying folks))
it's not my maths that's wrong, it's someone else's inattention)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What does it mean?

Your capital is 1,000, investors come in with 100 and one with 20,000. Enter the market as usual at 2% of the deposit. The biggest investor decides to take a capital of 20,000.

What is your drawdown and risk?

that's what 20,000 I wrote about.

Pavel Malyshko:

so why write that a problem with lot calculations may arise if the amounts change drastically)

For example, you have a long term pamm. Invested 5000 you calculated the lot, a week later the position has not closed yet and the investor withdrew the money
Reason: