Custom symbols. Errors, bugs, questions, suggestions. - page 10

fxsaber:

Continuation on the theme of strange bars in the Tester.

Bug 08.

Run this script on MQ-Beta EURUSD

Then in the Strategy Tester in OHLC M1 mode we run visualization using created custom symbol. It is clearly seen that bars are very different from those in the Terminal.

Terminal

Tester

This has been fixed. Check it.

Same case https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/313347

Проблемы с пользовательскими символами
Проблемы с пользовательскими символами
  • www.mql5.com
Привет, разработчики! После последнего обновления. Я попытался скопировать EURUSD в специальный символ для анализа в реальном времени...

fxsaber:

Bug 09.

CustomTicksAdd does not generate a NewTick event.

Run this EA on a "live" symbol to reproduce

The EA will not unload, despite the ticks coming in.

ZZZ Maybe it's not working now because of foolproofing: an EA is run on a custom symbol and CustomTicksAdd itself is done on OnTick.

How do you propose to fix this bug?

I did give an answer to which you agreed

Slava:

How do you propose to fix this bug?

I gave an answer, which you agreed with

If an EA from OnTick rolls a tick to its own symbol, then it is logical that NewTick will be ignored. Because the EA has not yet left the running OnTick.

But if someone else (e.g. Service) throws a tick to the custom symbol where the EA is located, why doesn't that EA get a NewTick?

Slava:

Is it possible to make custom symbols in the Tester have limit order sliding disabled regardless of hedge/netting/forex/exchange?

Slava:

This has been corrected. Check it out.

Same case https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/313347

Checked it, fixed, thanks.

fxsaber:

If an EA from OnTick throws a tick to its own symbol, it is logical that NewTick will be ignored. Because the EA has not yet left the running OnTick.

If someone else (e.g. Service) passes ticks on the custom symbol where the EA is located, why doesn't the EA receive the NewTick?

Yes, it does.

I have just checked it with the Service. The EA is on the chart of the custom symbol whose ticks are formed by the service.

Let's give a reproducible example.

Slava:

Show the specification of the custom symbol.

And give the custom ticks.

To fix something, you have to reproduce it first

The bug is relevant in 2060.

Trailer is json+types+bars (shaped it myself). I exported bars for archive, but I can't import them (after importing ticks) - reading bug.

Files:

fxsaber:

The bug is relevant in 2060.

The trailer contains json+ticks+bars (generated by myself). Bars for archive exported, but can't import them (after importing ticks) - reading bug.

Thank you. Check it out.

Slava:

It's working.

Just checked with the service. Expert Advisor on the chart of the custom symbol whose ticks are generated by the service.

Let's have a reproducible example.

Checked with a third-party advisor. Got it. Bug fixed, thanks.

Hi! Please pay attention to the subject

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/314275

In a nutshell, the tester calculates a margin that does not match the one set in the symbol settings

[bug] Неправильная Margin при тестировании на custom symbol
[bug] Неправильная Margin при тестировании на custom symbol
  • www.mql5.com
Привет! Создал кастомный символ с параметрами, скопированными из реального Si-3.19. См. скриншоты. Загрузил для него историю...
Reason: