Strategies that work - page 10

Boris Gulikov:

There's one contender. Someone who's putting his work into KodoBase.

Without further ado.

I see. Your case.

Boris Gulikov:

There's one contender. Someone who uploads his work to CodeBase.

Without further ado.

If only the codes were readable, it would be a song. But as it is...

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I see. Your case.

Just kidding. I'd give you a few likes too )))

Boris Gulikov:
Just kidding. I'd give you a few likes too )))

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If the codes were readable, it would be a song. But as it is...

Well, the source code's out there.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If the codes were readable, it would be a song. But as it is...

There's always the "Discuss on the forum" button. It is enough to understand and ask once and then everything will be clear.

Boris Gulikov:
So the source code is posted.

I've seen decompiles, you can quickly understand them, but not Vladimir's source code - it's full of crap, which does not provide information for beginners, and kodobase is designed for them to learn from the work of others. The code is more of a sample of how not to do things.

The strategy is called "The Black Box".

Vitaly Muzichenko:

*** but not in Vladimir's source code - it's a total mess, which doesn't provide information for beginners, and kodobase is designed for them, to learn from the work of others. The code is more of a sample of how not to do things.

In KodoBase, the requirements are the same as in Marketplace - you have to do a lot of checks. Checks take up the lion's share of the code.

Vladimir Karputov:

In KodoBase, the requirements are the same as in Market - you have to do a lot of checks. Checks take up the lion's share of the code.

There's more than just checks. Previously, your codes were readable and of interest to codobase (beginners). Now things have changed for the worse, although with experience it should be the other way around.

Reason: