YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 10

Zet1972 писал(а) >>

is it only my brokers that increased the EURGBP spread to 5-8p tonight? (just noticed now - I have 5 different brokers - 4 have increased)

Put a pipsun on one now - and noticed. I had to take it off.

Well that's what it's all about..... And the fifth one will say nah....

LeoV >> :

That's what I'm talking about..... And the fifth one will say fuck it to....

:))

LeoV >> :

That's what I'm talking about..... And the fifth one will say fuck off....

Well, Leonid, you can say your problem with pips is solved. And you can say: "We don't need that kind of "hockey"!

P.S. With all that said, it would be wise to have at least four EAs with different trading algorithms in your arsenal.

Trend, sideways, intraday, night hunter. Or better yet, all in one and controlled by the analytical unit as a single organism.

Lord_Shadows >>: [...] four EAs with different trading algorithms.

Trend, sideways, intraday, night hunter. Or even cooler, all in one and controlled by the analytics unit as a single organism.

Blue dream. This kind of happiness should cost megabucks, no less.

Guys, I'm asking you very nicely, let's not make a big deal about DC!

---

say no to pipsqueak!

Let the term "pipsatancy" be understood as

as an attempt to work on the brink of a foul.

I noticed that you said that the DCs are turning a blind eye to pips in micro accounts. Hence the suggestion to have many micro accounts in different brokerage houses. You can risk normal accounts in some DCs as well. However, I still think if we have 3-4 trades per day even if we have profit 8 pips, then brokerage company will not mind us so much. And what about cool brokerage companies (like the ones that sponsor the championship). I think if you "rob" them for 500 quid a day, they won't take offense :)

I've been looking at the volatility of EURGBP - and it should be noted that it has increased several times in the Championship. This is a fluke related to the crisis. So you have to understand that in real life these pips will perform worse when volatility returns to normal. To quickly assess volatility - just take the difference of MA-Lag(Ma). And you will see for yourself.

YuraZ- ah, let's really not talk about the kids here.

LeoV >> :

I've been looking at the volatility of EURGBP - and it should be noted that it has increased several times in the Championship. This is a fluke related to the crisis. So you have to understand that in real life these pips will perform worse when volatility returns to normal. To quickly assess volatility - just take the difference of MA-Lag(Ma). And you will see for yourself.

That's right!

---

if you consider targets around 10pips, which is pretty much a no-brainer

and trading on 2006 - 2007 volatility the profits will not be as strong

---

the turn of 2007 when the average of successful strategies was generally not that high

and only BETTER broke all the records with his great neural network

Now the average profit of successful strategies is much higher, and the leaders broke the last year record long ago with peak equity

and there's almost a month and a half to go.

---

of course short targets are now working great in decent short strategies

as in decent longs.

YuraZ писал(а) >> if to consider targets around 10pips, that in general already does not cause problems

I think with this kind of volatility a target of 10 pips is not a problem for this EA.

YuraZ wrote(a) >> and trade on 2006 - 2007 volatility then the profit will not be as strong

Of course, it will be completely different. By the way, you can see from the screenshot how volatility gradually increases in September.......

YuraZ wrote >>

the turn of 2007 when the average of successful strategies was generally not so high

and only BETTER has broken all records with his great neuronet

now, the average profit of successful strategies is much higher, and the leaders broke the last year's record long ago with peak equity

>> and there's still a month and a half to go.

Maybe for some EA the increased volatility increased their profitability, but for my EA the increased volatility did not improve their performance. In a normal market it would have given more profit. I don't know if this is good or bad..... )))))
Reason: