The miracle of the grail... Myth or reality?!

Hello, I suggest you post your products here that you're not ashamed to say they're good value for money, otherwise the whole feed is full and the price tags are so high that even a monkey would work from selling a couple of products, so depo=)

Ales Kolomenas:
Hello, I suggest you post your products here that you're not ashamed to say they're good value for money, otherwise the whole feed is full and the price tags are such that from selling a couple of products, even a monkey would work with such a depot=)
It's forbidden.

I wanted to have a discussion on the subject, didn't know it was forbidden...

That said, I'm not a salesman either

The miracle of the grail... Myth or reality?!

It's neither myth nor reality... It's a state of mind)))

Ales Kolomenas:
That said, I'm not a salesman either.
You're not a Jedi.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
It's forbidden, isn't it?

The gratuitous gaalis are up for discussion.

In terms of value for money, they are beyond competition.

Alexandr Murzin:
The gratuitous grails can be discussed.
I'd rather discuss Kiev cake and tea.)

Because the "gratuitous" and "grails" stuff is bait. Because the only grail is the Fed with their money. Well, maybe the forex market itself is a grail. Because the beneficiaries of it make almost all the money on this market. They give neither the first, nor the second, to anybody. Because they have to protect their investments. US presidents have died fighting this plague

I have a grail. Really, it's fluttering so far :))

Ivan Butko:
I have a grail. It is true, it is flat for now :))

I can test (in demo) this"grail" in a weekly cycle on all major and most profitable currency pairs and timeframes and issue a corresponding help file for public review.

aleger:

I can test (demo) this "grail" in a weekly cycle on all major and most profitable currency pairs and timeframes, and issue a corresponding help file for public review.

So there are already tests on the real site)
Reason: