learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 238

According to the article, over time, people have come to the conclusion (invented), only 1% is given and 99%

in fact it is so, that is why to get into this 1% is not real, I sat at home for 5 years at the computer for nothing, well not 5 but 3 years I was always at home, as soon as I wake up on the computer

reached only that I can keep funds at zero and that with a tendency to minus, then over time winning them back and flying again in minus, that's it)

paukas:

That's because you want the unrealistic. Buffett has a 30% return and there have been years of losses.

And there's nothing, no buzz, no market abuse. You want to go from dirt to riches.

Yeah so it's all true) just ordinary people have nothing to do in the world of money, and who have decent capital there everything is different, even a few deals a year is enough.

I forgot to tell you, I also get in surplus, but it's nothing, I even used it to buy phones, spare parts and other small things, but it's not worth it.

I have a history of about a year in this place on one account, I do not trade anywhere else for this period, only last months have come to zero.

-I did not get any more trades in this time period and I got out only in the last few months.

I have lied) myself already forgot) account was opened in 2012 the second month.

7Konstantin7:

only achieved that I can keep funds near zero and then tend to be in deficit, then eventually win them back and fly back into deficit, just like that)

What do you want? It's not a welfare state. It takes 25 people to make money on their own.

paukas:

Yeah, it's tough.
I'm going to go watch a movie.)

The only way to make money is as a hobby, but that is not the right way, because it is a MONEY market, gambling is always bad.

Only if a hobby, but this is not the right way, because it's the money market, playing for money is always bad, a hobby means that the time is spent on all this little, because the results can not be reached (and it is clear that it is not realistic), because it is better not get hooked on the game with money ... and if you think they are only on a trial so to speak "Grail", then it all leads to what the game for money, the consequences can be and will be sad.

7Konstantin7:

The only way to make money is as a hobby, but that is not the right way, because it is a MONEY market, gambling is always bad.

Only if a hobby, but this is not the right way, because it's the money market, playing for money is always bad, a hobby means that the time is spent on it all is small, because the results can not be reached (and it is clear that it is not realistic), because it is better not get hooked on the game with money ... and if you think they will only on a trial so to speak "grail", then it all leads to what the game for money, the consequences can be and will be sad.

Even a fool can earn 20-30% per annum. The problem is that the fool is not enough.

Oh yeah also was :D like that got bonus 100$ took 2nd place, there only real account, participate all automatically, I accidentally found out that got under the hood.

Yeah here's the funny thing) just before that, my gold order slipped into minus for over 100$ got caught on a strong spike, it's rare, but damn, I got caught on it, why wouldn't the bonus... i got it so why not give it to me) that's probably why they gave it to me :D

paukas:

Even a fool can earn 20-30% per annum. The problem is that a fool is not enough.

It is true, it is even very good, but you need a very decent amount to do this, besides, and if you still lose) it is not worth risking a lot of money, which ordinary people do not have, and in forex most people are almost all ordinary.

Or check your trading with 100-200 c.u. trading for a few years, having 20-30% is not sad) not sustainable, and to trade with a large capital at once is death.
Reason: