Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2896

Good lord, it's the Freemasons and the Reptiloids again....

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Good lord, it's the Freemasons and the Reptiloids again....

Taking into account the commission and the crisis years, the maximum that an investor can expect from investing in the fund is to recoup inflation

Rorschach #:
Given the commission and crisis years, the maximum an investor can expect from investing in the fund is to beat inflation

Returns of the top 20 hedge funds for 2021 on average was 10.5%.

Thelist of the world's most profitable hedge funds for 2021 was topped by TCI Fund Management - it posted its 13th consecutive profitable year, with a return of 23.3 per cent in 2021.

Rorschach #:

97% of traders drain because they can't do the tedious stuff.

Oh fuck... please...

I lose money in forex dc's because it's fun , I could make money like 3% of traders but it's tedious !!!!

You're what, 16 years old?

A mature person wouldn't say that...

Rorschach #:

What TF is he looking for entries?

There's a video, look, think.

But why? It's tedious.)

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Top 20 hedge fund returns for 2021 on average was 10.5%.

Thelist of the world's most profitable hedge funds for 2021 was topped by TCI Fund Management - it posted its 13th consecutive profitable year, with a return of 23.3% in 2021.

That's all great, but a private trader and a fund are different things. It's hard to imagine that a fund would stream trading, while a private successful trader might well.

The top 20 made money, but what did the rest of them get? The 13th year is from the last major crisis in 2008, what will he have at the end of 22-23 years?

Rorschach #:

This is all great, but a private trader and a fund are different things. It's hard to imagine that a fund will stream trading, but a private successful trader may well do so.

The top 20 made money, but the rest of us got what result? The 13th year is from the last major crisis in 2008, what will they have at the end of 22-23?

) well, what is the outcome of 23 years? 2022 is not a statistic yet - the financial year is not over.

A private successful trader would be streaming for what?

By the way, I was watching the trading of one successful American proprietary trader and he said such a phrase that sticks in my memory.

trading for fun is not funny.

just in the nick of time

mytarmailS #:

I drain money in forex dc's because it's fun , I could make money like 3% of traders but it's tedious !!!!

Let's start with the question what to trade? Euro or where the money is?

And how to trade? To earn while they give or to make a grail to make profit throughout the history?

And how often? To predict every tick or only when there is an opportunity?

And as a result, it will turn out that trading is not for everyone because of psychology.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

A private successful trader why would a private trader stream?

For example, for discipline or he wants to pay moral debt to his "teachers" or to earn extra money, diversification and all that.

Meir Barak has been streaming for more than 10 years, posting annual results. Is he a scammer or what?

Rorschach #:

For example, for discipline or wants to pay moral debt to his "teachers" or banal additional earnings, diversification and all that.

Meir Barak has been streaming for more than 10 years, posting annual results. Is he a scammer or what?

Meir Barak makes money from selling his books and his own training school.

Now that's just advertising.

Reason: