My approach. The core is the engine. - page 103

Artyom Trishkin:

Mouth on that one. Then you are crazy.

It was easier and more efficient to just use the class and add your methods. And there was no need to gut the class.

In general - standing in a hammock.

This animation cannot be implemented with CCanvas. There is no mechanism of connecting one canvas to different resources. And without it, you have to redraw the original content of the canvas at each shift of the animation. Otherwise, you will get a dead picture.

Redrawing takes time and everything starts to slow down. I had to implement my own mechanism of reconnecting canva to two resources in turn and as a result I accelerated animation many times over.

What's more, CCanvas class is designed to work with only one canvas. And I can draw on different kanvases at the same time.

Реter Konow:

Moreover, CCanvas class is designed to work with only one canvas. And I can draw on different canvas at the same time.

For this purpose, several instances of class, i.e. objects are created.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So... purely symbolically.

Well, purely symbolically, maybe... I touched the OOP... And did him an undignified.... again....))

Реter Konow:

This animation cannot be implemented with CCanvas. There's no mechanism for connecting one canvas to different resources. And without it, you need to redraw the original kanvas content at each animation shift. Otherwise, you will get a dead picture.

Redrawing takes time and everything starts to slow down. I had to implement my own mechanism of reconnecting canva to two resources in turn and as a result I accelerated animation many times over.

What's more, CCanvas class is designed to work with only one canvas. And I can draw on different kanvases at the same time.

It's strange. And how do I have CCanvas working on one panel as much as I want? What am I doing wrong?

And each such one panel can work independently of the others all at the same time.

All in all, thank you, I had a good laugh.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Several instances of the class, i.e. objects, are created for this purpose.

The class is not well suited to animation.

Реter Konow:

The class is ill-equipped for animation.

Реter Konow:

The class is poorly adapted for animation.

I don't know, maybe I haven't watched it. But I assume it could probably be extended.

Artyom Trishkin:

Strange. How is it then that I have as many CCanvas working in the same panel as I want? What am I doing wrong?

All in all - thank you, I had a hearty laugh.

Well, maybe you can. I don't argue. I'm not really familiar with it. But why, when you can use drawing functions directly?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I don't know, maybe I haven't watched it. But I assume it can probably be extended.

I think Nikolai can tell you exactly how handy the CCanvas class is for animation. He's an expert in it.

Реter Konow:

Well, maybe you can. I can't argue with that. I haven't studied it very well. But why when you can use the drawing functions directly?

Because it's more convenient.

Reason: