Criteria for getting signals to the top - page 3

Boris Gulikov:

Not really. Are you telling me that having, say, 1-10K of trading capital will give you a 3-5% profit?

Not really. And you think that's "successful trading"? ? It's much safer to have that kind of profit on a time deposit in a bank.

If we really have "successful trading" - well, not as ideal as I said above, but, say, 10% per month with a maximum drawdown of 3% - then subscribers will very quickly become uninteresting to me.

I have three leaked signals saved in my bookmarks, one of which gained 1300 subscribers, the others shared a hundred subscribers.

What makes them notable is that they differ from Taras Gonchar's lost signal (remember, 3000 subscribers, $36 signal), because they lost their deposits and subscribers' deposits on the same day. And they are also notable for the fact that they have lost their deposits by martin, of course. And, most importantly, one of them was number 1 in the top.

The service prevents normal signals from reaching the first lines with low risk and reliability but only encourages fraudulent ones.

Now the top again appeared a monster with 190% a month. Who knows how he will end up trading.

I have repeatedly said that there should be a commission in the EA to identify trustworthy signals and fix them in tops, or to add points when calculating the rating. Let it be subjective.

The formula is no substitute for human experience.

Georgiy Merts:

It won't. And you consider this a "successful trade" ? ? It's much safer to have that kind of profit on a fixed deposit in a bank.

If we have a real "successful trading", well, not as ideal as I said above, but, say, 10% per month with a maximum drawdown of 3% - then the subscribers will very quickly become uninteresting to me.

After a couple more years of worrying about your League TS and you'll be satisfied with 3-5% and forget about 10% with a 3% drawdown...

3-5% a month is 40-80% a year, which is much higher than any fixed deposit.

Georgiy Merts:

It won't. And you consider this a "successful trade" ? ? Such profits are much safer in a time deposit in a bank.

If we have a real "successful trading", well, let's not as ideal as I said above, but, say, 10% per month with a maximum drawdown of 3% - then the subscribers will very quickly become uninteresting to me.

Good trading is when the ratio of average monthly growth to maximum drawdown, 1:1.

I.e. you can not get 10%, with a slippage of 3%, moreover your plan League TC is not promising.

Boris Gulikov:

A couple more years you'll suffer with your TS League and you'll also be happy with 3-5% and forget about 10% with a 3% drawdown...

3-5% a month is 40-80% a year, which is much higher than any term deposit.

If you have only 10K on your deposit, even 10% a month won't suit you.

In the beginning everyone says that this is enough for them and they don't need anything else.

But after 2-3 months, it will not be enough, you will increase profitability and everybody knows how it will end.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If you only have 10K on deposit, even 10% a month will not be satisfactory.

In the beginning, everyone says that this is enough for them and they don't need anything else.

But after 2-3 months, it will not be satisfactory, you will increase profitability and everyone knows how it will end.

It has already been passed. A few years ago.

Georgi seems not to have passed it yet.

Boris Gulikov:

A couple more years you'll suffer with your TC League and you'll also be happy with 3-5% and forget about 10% with a 3% drawdown...

3-5% per month - that's 40-80% per year, which is much higher than any term deposit.

What do you mean ? 3-5% per month ??? i thought a year...

And 3-5% a month will be fine for me, and I won't really need subscribers.

With the League CU - I do not see any "agony", here, add another 8 CU per symbol, and I will be there 24 CU per symbol at 28 known characters. Take your pick...

That is the task of the TC League - to always have "something to choose from". And this problem - it successfully solves - why "bother" with it?

Justice for All:
Now some monster with 190% a month is at the top again. Who knows how he will end up trading.

I have repeatedly said that there needs to be a commission in the administration to identify reliable signals and fix them in the tops, or to provide additional points when calculating the rating. Let it be subjective.

The formula is no substitute for human experience.

You do not need any "formulae"! The real Equity of the provider on the account. That's it ! No more formulas. Nobody has suggested anything better than this "formula". Because only this formula shows what PROVIDER thinks about his signal. When the Provider's Equity is miserable $100 - even if he has a year of wonderful trading at 10% a month with 1% drawdown, nevertheless such a small amount on his account means that the Provider does not trust his own trading. In this case it is reasonable for him to "shear sheep", which he does.

If he trusted his own trading, he would have at least $10K of real Equity in his account.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Good trading is when the ratio of average monthly growth to maximum drawdown, 1:1.

I.e. you can not get 10%, with a drawdown of 3%, all the more so because your TC League scheme is not promising.

What is it "unpromising", if I have a dozen TS better than 10% with a 3% drawdown ?

I'm not making a secret - I show my charts regularly.

The whole question is in the selection of the most stable, because it is not enough to be the "best", one must also hold on to this level. Alas, this issue has not yet been resolved, and the TC League signal shows it very well.

Marsel:

Quality trading and low risk.

Hello Marcel, what is the benefit of the value (Deposit load) ?

With 1k100 and 1k1000 leverage, the deposit load is different with the same risks. Then we get 1 stick in the reliability indicator for one signal and all 5 for the other.

Thank you.

Reason: