ePayments - everything? - page 12

Andrei Novichkov:

I looked too. You can't go to Russia or Ukraine. They have inside, like, here, we have plans to expand coverage, but that may be in the plans for another hundred years.

To Ukraine you can - EU economic zone.
(Residents or passport holders of the European Economic Area can get a card)

Taras Slobodyanik:

You can go to Ukraine - EU economic zone.
(residents or passport holders of the European Economic Area can get a card)

How is this to be understood then?

Just got screenshots from their website

Andrei Novichkov:

What does this mean, then?

Just got screenshots from their website

Purely as a guess. If you talk to support and order the card to, say, a trusted person in the EU, even in your own name. And he will forward it to you. Then you have the card, and you won't set anyone up.
They may well agree to it.

Andrei Novichkov:

What's that supposed to mean?

I just got screenshots from their website.

Well, I ordered it, didn't I?
Maybe they have a limit ?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I ordered it, didn't I?
Maybe they have a limit?

Looks like it's not about the limit.

In other countries for some reason just do not send. Although purely logically, well charged shipping in the amount of the card issue and no problems.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Looks like it's not about the limit.

In other countries for some reason just do not send. Although purely logically, well, charge shipping in the amount of the card issue and zero problems.

I have had the dollar card for two years now.
But I've been waiting to order euros. For Europe it is more favourable for withdrawals.
I waited a long time and looked once a month. Then suddenly the issue was approved and I ordered it straight away.

Konstantin Nikitin:

It doesn't seem to be about the limit

For some reason, they just don't send to other countries. Although purely logically, well, charge shipping to the card issue amount and there's no problem

Just specifying the country is not enough - the system is smart - it checks by IP.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Purely as a suggestion. If you talk to support and order the card to, say, a trusted person in the EU, even in your own name. And he will forward it to you. Then you have the card, and you won't set anyone up.
They may well agree to it.

It's not a good option in someone else's name. They would have to tell you that they did not pay taxes for this money back in the EU. If you order it, then only in your own name. Here I am, Russian resident, I'm in Cologne, deliver the card there. No, that's not it either. You need a EU passport. Otherwise what's the point? We deliver here, we don't deliver there. And by the way, the Epement card partners are MasterCard. How else would they react to such a trick. It seems to me that this could end in a blockage.

Vladimir Karputov:

Just specifying the country is not enough - the system is not stupid - it checks by IP.

IP is such a small thing that if you really want to, you can get around the balloon in a few seconds/minutes

Andrei Novichkov:

What does this mean then?

Just got screenshots from their website.

do you have passport details, residency - UA ?

ps. first register, get verified, then order.

Andrei Novichkov:

In someone else's name is not a good option. They just told us that they did not pay taxes there in the EU. If I order this money, it will be in my name only. Here I am, Russian resident, I'm in Cologne, get the card there. No, that's not it either. You need a EU passport. Otherwise what's the point of them doing this? We deliver here, we don't deliver there. And by the way, the Epement card partners are MasterCard. How else would they react to such a trick. It seems to me that this could end in a blockage.

If you are nota "resident or passport holder of the European Economic Area", the card will not be sent to you.

The sticking point is your nationality, not your country of residence.

Reason: