ePayments - everything? - page 8

Evgeny Belyaev:

Is it all free? From ePayments to your card?

Of course, it's not free. But I haven't tried it.
Cash withdrawal is about 5% of the initial exchange rate. This is with all commissions and so on.
With webmoney it is more profitable to change to cash, but the difference is not big.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Are you kidding me?

No. I pay 2% and I don't keep my money with someone I don't know.

You didn't say anything about cashing out.

Evgeny Belyaev:

You did not answer about withdrawal.

2% the full way?

Look here, you get 0% on ePayments, withdrawal 1% I think (I did not count) plus withdrawal rate for non-dollar withdrawals is about 1% worse.
Plus 2.5 dollars for each withdrawal (it is more advantageous to withdraw $500).
When paying in the shop no fees.

Here about these rates. The rate of withdrawal varies. 1-2 per cent.

For the maintenance of the card has never been charged.

To webmani from here, 0.8 plus withdrawal 0.8.
This is if the dollar dollar.
And if you change it to hryvnia or the ruble, the rate is also worse at 1-2%.

So everything is about the same.

Evgeny Belyaev:

You didn't answer about cashing out.

As far as cash withdrawal is concerned: the withdrawal fee at an ATM is $2.6. If you withdraw in a currency other than the card currency, then 2.6% for currency exchange, the exchange is at the indicative rate of mastercard.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
2 % the full way?

No +2%, compared to ePayments.

Cash on hand is 4-5%. From here to cash.

Maybe I'm wrong, but cash was a little over 2% +2.5 quid.

+ incomprehensible exchange rates in ePayments. In webmoney profitable order (but not now for the ruble).

illiquid office, no one uses it.

Evgeny Belyaev:

No +2%, compared to ePayments.

Cash on hand is 4-5%. From here to cash.

Maybe I'm wrong, but cash was a little over 2% +2.5 quid.

+ incomprehensible exchange rates in ePayments. In webmoney profitable order (but not now for the ruble).

They are illiquid, no one uses them.

Exactly 2.6%, I forgot.
I was not paying attention.
I agree with the exchange rate. But it's mastercard. Yes it is worse by 1% of webmoney (when going from webmoney to card)

Total is about 2.6% Plus $2.6 plus the exchange rate is 1-2% worse. Total is about 5% the full way.
But that's it.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Exactly 2.6%, I forgot.
Wasn't paying attention.
The rate agrees. But it's a mastercard rate. Yes, it's 1% worse than webmoney (when going from webmoney to card).

Total is about 2.6% Plus $2.6 plus the exchange rate is 1-2% worse. Total is about 5% the full way.
But that's

The difference is small, and now somewhere to be transferred to somewhere else, probably not for free, + again withdrawal in another payment system.

I didn't know that the ePayments card can be temporarily blocked and not paid for.

Evgeny Belyaev:

The difference is not much, and now I have to transfer it somewhere, for sure not for free, + it will be charged again in another payment system for withdrawal.

I didn't know that the ePayments card can be temporarily blocked and I don't have to pay for it.

I didn't know that either.
But if I withdraw or spend $300 every month, no fee is charged.

If you withdraw about $200, total commission for WM and ePayments is about the same. If the withdrawal is less, then WM is more profitable, if more, ePayments is more profitable.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
2% full path?

Look from here on ePayments 0 %, withdrawal 1 % I think (I did not count) plus the rate at withdrawal not in dollars is worse approximately on 1 %
Plus 2.5 dollars for each withdrawal (it is more advantageous to withdraw $500).
When paying in the shop no fees.

Here about these rates. The rate of withdrawal varies. 1-2 per cent.

For the maintenance of the card has never been charged.

To webmani from here, 0.8 plus withdrawal 0.8.
This is if the dollar dollar.
And if you change it to hryvnia or the ruble, the rate is also worse at 1-2%.

So everything is about the same.

If you exchange not through the WebMoney Keeper, but through a special service wm exchanger, there if you try can be very profitable to exchange almost no current rate moex.

Reason: