Withdrawal from webmoney - page 2

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There was a topic recently that there were some problems. It's not that recent, it's about time it started working. Now tried to withdraw to a bank account and no. Who knows what's going on?

I'm getting an error message "Withdraw to bank account temporarily unavailable, use exchange". Is this some kind of humor? What's this got to do with the exchange?

Temporarily no withdrawal to the card, some kind of error. For more than a month now. You can make a transfer through a bank, I think. Not to a bank account, but by bank transfer.

Sergei Vladimirov:
When?

10 days to...

25.04 to be exact.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
How is it possible to withdraw from one wallet and not from another? So in principle there is a withdrawal? I have a personal certificate.
I didn't withdraw, I paid for electricity.

Yury Antipov:

10 days to...

25.04 to be exact

It's about today.

Sergei Vladimirov:
I'm talking about today.

25 wrote me about mistakes. What's today? Lent? It's Friday, it's a holiday, it's no surprise...

I'm not getting any money from the DCs today either. They'll say: Failure... accept ours...

Why all the flubbing? It's not about how things used to work, almost everyone here knows that. Including Fridays.

It would be better if someone wrote whether they were able to get through to the support team and what their response was - it would be useful information. I wrote to them this morning and so far there has been silence.

I personally have more than 20,000 roubles hanging over my head atthe Financial Guarantee Bureau at the moment.

I sent the money to my card, as I always do. However, after 24 hours, I still haven't received an answer about the crediting to the card. Although the tech.po service responds, but they are sticking to the terms: they say three banking days have not yet passed. I am preparing for the worst case scenario. I may have to file a class action lawsuit for a refund.

I called technical support. Yes, they say it is not possible to withdraw to a bank account from a rouble wallet. But they don't know why, why or when it will be, they are only the operator and don't know anything. Offers to use the exchanger or another currency to make a withdrawal 8).

So what? The ants are leaving the forest...

So, again to exchange to WMZ and withdraw to a dollar account. So you can't transfer to a rouble account, but you can transfer to a dollar account in three places. In general, does anyone understand what is going on?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

I don't want to sound alarmist, but I think it's clear: WebMoney has gone down the drain. The service is silent. There is no official statement. Here's one of the moderator's message on their website:

The money ran out! :lol:

Joke, but in every joke you know what. Let's try to fantasise logically. If two months after the bank's KKB (you see, it takes a long time to clean the Augean stables with a special unit of the Central Bank :))), the valiant regulators took on a non-banking office, on which the other withdrawal methods were held, as well as where the sending of interbank transfers migrated (banking service; and also this PSA is responsible for providing real money for all WMR-funds in the form of securities checks, generally as the heart of WMR), probably in NKO froze operations on accounts vital for business (arrow stuck in the heart), so this money at the R-guarantor consider that now do not and all stood up (and immediately rhetorical question to those who crave official comments - you think, in this should be confessed? Many already without such fabrications panic and provoke others last kopecks by any way to withdraw, although the most faint-hearted, but not wishing in a hurry to lose, enough to convert savings from WMR to WMZ, to foreign offices at the Russian regulators hands will not reach). Lowering of limits and words about execution on a first-come-first-served basis suggest a dramatic shortage of money, which they would have time to sort out and send already ordered, if the majority will not make a gift to the system in the form of a cancellation request transfer (and even pay just 0.8%), and new orders, sorry, the hell is not needed now until the holidays and after them will wrinkle their brow in search of a new outlet, so it turned off. And sent everyone to the p2p-exchange, their money mutually satisfied.

By the way, it's a good thing, this wire-section, where they send in a banking service error, and how come I avoided it before, the offers must have been uninteresting. But now demand will give birth to a lot of offers, hopefully. It is no worse than the exchangers, except in terms of speed (although no one forbids instant exchange of money within the same bank), even more profitable. At first glance, a little complicated, but if you understand and do not drive a horse (well, if the other side of the transaction will not slow down or stupid), then fine. I'm going to try it out.

Obviously, if the guarantor's money is frozen, it's like it's already gone. The payment system has gone down the drain. No one needs it without a withdrawal. We can only hope that the money is returned.

Reason: