To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 3

There's another thing, as I understand from WebMoney - you can withdraw to these wallets from a credit card for 4%, withdrawals from various leftist DCs seem to be equal to credit cards - probably related to money laundering...

By the way, has anyone tried ordering a MasterCard ePayments card? Judging by the rates, they only charge for cash-out ($2.5 per transaction). The transfer to the card is free. Transfers to ePayments with MQL are also free. So it turns out that the only fee is 2.5$ for withdrawal of dollars at an ATM. This is advantageous.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
By the way, has anyone tried ordering a MasterCard ePayments card? Judging by the rates, they only charge a cash-out fee ($2.5 per transaction). The transfer to the card is free. Transfers to ePayments with MQL are also free. So it turns out that the only fee is 2.5$ for withdrawal of dollars at an ATM. This is advantageous.
And then for exchanging it into roubles.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And then for exchanging into roubles.
Yes, but you can change cash quid anywhere at the best exchange rate. And that's no more than 1%. This is still better than paying a commission of 3.5% Let's say an average withdrawal of $500 will cost $2.5 instead of $17.5 per transaction.

Vladimir Pastushak:

There is one thing I do not understand.

MetaQuotes is over 16 years old, and the most basic and advanced technology is simply missing - a simple VISA/MASTER CARD, what new technologies and terminals can we talk about if the basics are missing ...

Unfortunately, you do not know what you are talking about.

Who needs to take on all financial risks, go through several financial regulators and generally become a semi-bank.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Unfortunately, you do not know what you are talking about.

Who needs to take all the financial risks, go through several financial regulations and generally become a semi-bank.

You have Neteller for deposits, please add it for withdrawals as well.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Unfortunately, you don't know what you're talking about.

Who would want to take all financial risks, go through several financial regulators and become a semi-bank.

OK, let's say there are a lot of problems not known to users.

But there is Skrill, for example? Their conditions are very adequate 1% and not more than 10 EUR.

Or some other system, which is more honest and cheap ...

Give QIWI ......

I like Yandex with the brokers I have worked with and withdrawal 0%.
A general account card is linked to the wallet - you can go straight to the shop - cash out 3% but I don't use it

Card maintenance 100p for three years.

It can be a miserable dollar rate at the broker at a conclusion but at some exchange rate better than in exchangers

Hi! Webmani's better. I withdraw to a real account. From there I "sort of trade" in small lots and withdraw to my card. Or, I continue trading and cover all my commissions with profits. I may use it for withdrawal.
Reason: