Record on the Market - page 13

Tetyana Shcherba:

I've come across vendors with a hundred groceries. You can't spare any grannies with that many :)

This is solved by a large family and a lot of relatives with whom the salesman communicates. And the promise of a percentage of sales.

Tetyana Shcherba:

I've come across vendors with a hundred groceries. You can't spare any grannies with that many :) In any case, the result of limiting will be and I think only positive.

the concept of a good salesman is already suggested - good job, sell more shelf space, sell more shelf space (increase the limit)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/274679/page7#comment_8453076

Рекорд на Маркете
Рекорд на Маркете
  • www.mql5.com
Сегодня Маркет ставит рекорд по количеству опубликованных продуктов. Так, экспертов для МТ4 за сегодня опубликовано 55 штук, для МТ5 - 9 штук...

Aleksey Semenov:

The concept of a good marketer is already suggested - good for you, sell more shelf space, sell more shelf space (the limit will be raised).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/274679/page7#comment_8453076

In my opinion this is not a level and transparent playing field and will lead to globalisation and domination of the tops by a narrow circle of sellers.

The limit should be the same for both new and experienced sellers.

P.S. One more thing. I'm all for a complete ban on free products in the marketplace. Are you newbie pioneer and want to spread their creations for likes - for you there are many thematic forums in the network and no need to litter the market.

Tetyana Shcherba:

In my opinion this is not a level and transparent playing field and will lead to globalisation and domination of the top by a narrow circle of sellers.

The limit should be the same for beginners and experienced sellers alike.

Setting a limit of 3 products in each category is wrong. What if the seller is in the utilities business?
Setting a limit on the number of products per month is already a step.

Interesting products are visible. But there are also a lot of uninteresting (for me) works.
And for someone they are interesting.
Newcomers must also have the right. Another thing is that we have some kind of control by the moderator, we have even asked sometimes what this Expert Advisor or utility does. We checked it on our own ....... It was a more responsible check.

We have to promote the product ourselves, it's always been that way.
And then it is clinging to the "passed to my friend" train .....

Nowadays, quantity takes over. As some salespeople say: just in case something goes wrong.

There used to be interesting competition. Envy. But it pushed them to improve. Interesting competition gives you experience.

Now there are a lot of "dead souls" in the market.
Advisors put out in 12-14 and the last post from a seller in 2014.

It would be very nice to be able to remove your own product from the Market. I would be very happy to remove some of my products that are not in demand. As it is, they have been hanging around for months and years.

Andrei Novichkov:
It would be very nice to be able to remove your own product from the Market. I would be very happy to remove some of my products that are not in demand. As it is, they've been hanging around for months and years for nothing.
There is already a button to remove them from the storefront.

Tetyana Shcherba:

In my opinion this is not a level and transparent playing field and will lead to globalisation and domination of the top by a narrow circle of sellers.

Limit should be the same for beginners and experienced sellers alike.

Well, a limit is not the solution. Limit is not anywhere in today's marketplaces. Take google play, or app store, youtube. Everyone puts out as much as he wants. Only those who take care of their products, those who do it well, survive. I think you need to make a stricter framework for descriptions. What the product is, what it is used for, how it works, especially trading robots. It is easier to lose money on it than on indicators.

Evgeny Raspaev:

Well, a limit is not the solution. There is no limit anywhere in today's marketplaces. Take google play, or app store, youtube. Everyone puts out as much as he wants. Only those who take care of their products, those who do it well, survive. I think you need to make a stricter framework for descriptions. What the product is, what it is used for, how it works, especially trading robots. It is easier to lose money on it than on the indicators.

I have always wondered, if the programmer created an automatic indicator showing entries, why didn't he create an Expert Advisor based on it? Because it is hard to draw?

I very rarely make indicators to order.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What prevents you from free entry to the Market? Why do you think that a product manually checked by a moderator is of higher quality than one published automatically? And how do you know which products are of high quality and which are not?

If we are talking about the utilities, the quality is checked by whether the software performs the functions that it claims to do. You make it easy to use. You don't need to be checked by a moderator. The user will see all the advantages and disadvantages in the demo-version himself.

If we are talking about Expert Advisors, I think there is a serious confusion in the criteria for evaluating the quality. It all depends on the particular strategy and testing period. One and the same robot may be the most "qualitative" in one period and completely "lame" in another.

This is a problem...

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I have always wondered why the programmer created an automatic indicator that shows entries. Because it is rigidly drawn?

I very rarely make indicators to order.

I personally only rely on indicators. The IMHO indicator leaves the choice up to you. The final decision is up to me, as a more flexible person. To be honest, I'm afraid to write an Expert Advisor (no matter how weird it may sound). I understand that the market is volatile and I don't want anyone to lose money because of my Expert Advisor. The indicator shows entries and graphically "explains" why you should enter now. And the choice is up to the trader. Well, this is just my subjective opinion.

Reason: