The signal is not copied - page 5

It could be either a firewall or there is such a thing as DEP.
So - it's your computer that may be stalling ...

Trading Forum, Automated Trading Systems and Trading Strategy Testing

Why I cannot connect to the MT5 Server

Sergey Golubev, 2013.09.17 06:52

I have Windows 8 and have no problems with Metatrader 5. You can check the firewall, or you can check DEPMy Computer -Properties (right mouse click) - Advanced - Performance Settings - Data Execution Prevention and add Metatrader file)- if of course you have that DEP.

I have (but it's Windows 8.1) -
This Computer - right-click Properties - Advanced System Settings - Advanced - Performance - Data Execution Prevention (this is DEP).

Turn on DEP for all programs and services except -
and find the terminal file and put it there as an exception.

And then - Apply - OK, and as I recall you had to reboot the computer after that.

DEP

------------------

But I recommend to do it only after consulting someone else, as I am not a big expert in this field and in Windows 10 too.

Sergey Golubev:

It could also be either a firewall or there is such a thing as DEP.
That is - it could be your computer stalling ...

I have (but it's Windows 8.1) -
This Computer - right-click Properties - Advanced System Settings - Advanced - Performance - Data Execution Prevention (this is DEP).

Turn on DEP for all programs and services except -
and find the terminal file and enter it there as an exception.

------------------

But I recommend doing this only after consulting someone else, as I'm not a big expert in this area and in Windows 10 either.

Sergei, I have already tried it on two computers. I noticed it on Monday. I've been able to get by without a tambourine before. About the broker, I'd have to find out. But why did everything work before?

timurzyan:
Sergei, I have already tried it on two computers. I noticed it on Monday. I have never tried it before without a tambourine. I'd have to find out about the broker. But why did everything work before?

Yes, check with your broker.

If anyone on the forum has any other options on what to check, that would be good, but otherwise ... That leaves your computer and your broker.

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, check with your broker.

If anyone on the forum has any other options on what to check, that would be good, but otherwise ... There's your computer and the broker left.

Yep, one last option left: open a real account on the same server and try to sign up :)

There seems to be something wrong with the copying settings. Consider that the copying was fine before, but stopped after transferring to VPS. It's 99.9% that it's not the home machine, as VPS has normal copy access. And copying doesn't work on both machines.

Vladimir Karputov:

Yeah, there's one last option left: open a real account on the same server and try to sign up :)

already thought about it )))) but no

timurzyan:

already thought about it )))) but no

Have you contacted the technical support of the dealing desk?

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you contacted the dealer's technical support?

Yes, they don't do signal blocking. And in June, July and until 13 August everything was fine. Until I contacted the vpc. That's when it all started.

timurzyan:
Yes, they don't do signal blocking. Yes and in June, July and until August 13 everything was fine. Until I contacted the vpc. That's when it all started.

Did you change the signal settings?
Your screenshot here says that

• load no more than 35% of the deposit, and
  • execute within 0.5 spreads.

Has this been the case before?

timurzyan:
Yes, they do not do signal blocking. And everything was fine in June, July and till 13 August. Until I contacted the VPS. After that operation everything started.

But if Metatrader (or broker's server, since your Metatrader is legitimate) cannot connect to the signal server even from MQL5 VPS, it is most likely a broker issue.

Reason: