Trend indicators for EAs. - page 12

Serqey Nikitin:

Trading strategy on a pair of different trend indicators:

Euro/Dollar (EUR/USD) intraday analysis for 06-08-2018

The main thing about the properties of trend indicators is:

1. Detecting trend reversals accurately enough...

2) The indicator must be smooth, which avoids a lot of false signals...

It is better to do it on standard indicators of Metatrader - it is more understandable.

Sergey Golubev:

It is better to do it on standard Metatrader indicators - it is easier to understand.

This is a very controversial statement. Even too controversial.

Олег avtomat:

This is a very controversial statement. It's even too controversial.

Or on open source ... At least on what we can all open for free in MetaEditor for example ...
This is a general education thread, right?
There you go ...

Although I don't insist (just an opinion).

Sergey Golubev:

This is a general education branch, right?
There you go ...

Yes, it is a 'general education branch', but the process of education should include an element of student work... Finding and setting up indicators that fit this scheme is just that - homework...

in my opinion a trend indicator should be based on the logical thinking of price behaviour on the popular H1 chart, i.e. there should be logic in the mind. A working system that - if not, then the chart will have a lot of zigzags inside the corridor and exits outside it, more people will make money on it). So, there are certain rules according to which the market works from the beginning of history available in MT. It should be a trend indicator and entries should be based on the close of the day. For example, the trend was up yesterday, today the price went down, if it failed under the trend indicator, depending on how deeply it failed we can make a suggestion will be a small pullback and go down or immediately down with a small stop to sell, the other moment the trend is up, and here down but not very much, the failure should not be under the indicator at the close of the day, that is what the indicator in these three variants shows usually the right action for the next day, that means a trend indicator, I have a

Трендовые индикаторы - Использование технических индикаторов - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Трендовые индикаторы применяются для выявления трендов на финансовых рынках. На флетовых участках рынка данная группа индикаторов неэффективна...

now i bought to the level of 1.1650, it is also an old working system, then i will go down)

no options to program, and you can't see where the price will go there

Fast528:
Now bought to the level of 1.1650 this is also an old working system, then down)
Thanks!

Renat Akhtyamov:
Thanks!

90% that the price will go there and turn there)

It is unreal to programme, you can only set the level

On the 31st the day closed under the trend indicator on H1, after that close was a drop, to close the 1st date by my TS will be rollback approximately, then down is possible

it is a feature i have noticed before i got the trend indicator) it works the same way as after the gap the price comes back but not always

• www.metatrader5.com
Трендовые индикаторы применяются для выявления трендов на финансовых рынках. На флетовых участках рынка данная группа индикаторов неэффективна...

Fast528:

90% that the price will go there and turn there)

You can't program it, you can only set the level.

Come on, I was just kidding.

Not 90, 100.

)

I wonder where the trend begins and where it ends. Where it is and where it is not.
Imho, this is only determined by history. We can try to get into a trend, but whether we do or not, the future will show. If we try 5 times, we'll hit it once, and maybe we'll recover all the costs.
And that's the strategy.)
What indicators? - In general, it does not matter. Even MACs.
Reason: