Floating windows in the next release of MetaTrader 5 - page 4

Rashid Umarov:

Will it be possible to control (write/read) the size of graphs and the Terminal?

Texnolog:

Floating windows in the terminal is good. Will there be floating windows in MetaEditore?

Haven't seen any information about it yet, or it's the default.

Not yet. But I want to use close tab closing button right on the tab. Just like in Visual Studio

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There isn't one yet. But I want a tab closing cross right on the tab. Like in Visual Studio

It's not critical. The critical thing is that when I randomly select "Close all tabs except this one", they all close without request. When there were twenty of them open, it's not easy to restore them afterwards.

Artyom Trishkin:
This is not critical. What is critical is that if you randomly select "Close all tabs except this one", they all close without prompting. When you have had twenty of them open, it's not easy to restore them afterwards.

That's right, sometimes the hand shakes and everyone closes. It's very inconvenient that there's no confirmation.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's right, sometimes the hand shakes and everyone closes. It is very inconvenient that there is no confirmation

I wish they'd separate them from each other. It's not easy to close and close all of them.

fxsaber:

Will it be possible to control (write/read) the size of charts and the terminal?

It is possible to resize (coordinate) the detached window with ChartSetInteger(chart_id,[CHART_FLOAT_LEFT | CHART_FLOAT_TOP | CHART_FLOAT_RIGHT | CHART_FLOAT_BOTTOM],coordinate).

The new terminal properties from the Client Terminal Status section are read-only

Rashid Umarov:

It is possible to change the size (coordinates) of the detached window using ChartSetInteger(chart_id,[CHART_FLOAT_LEFT | CHART_FLOAT_TOP | CHART_FLOAT_RIGHT | CHART_FLOAT_BOTTOM],coordinate).

Will it be possible to change graphics inside the Terminal window? For example, make your own Cascade, Mosaic, etc.

Artyom Trishkin:
At least they'd be separated from each other. Otherwise, close and close everything - next to each other.

+1

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's right, sometimes the hand shakes and everyone closes. It's very uncomfortable that there is no confirmation

You're drinking in Ukraine!!! I drink myself, but my hands don't shake like that ))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You're drinking in Ukraine!!! I drink myself, but my hands don't shake like that ))))

Many times I've closed all the open tabs with one wave of my mouse - just click a little lower and that's it - "go have a rest/cook a cigarette - nothing to work on"...

You see, when you write a lot of code, your hand gets used to flying over the tabs. Sometimes you have to close unnecessary tabs, and you click a wrong tab (don't forget that a person has been working for a long time and it became automatic) and all necessary tabs are closed instead of unnecessary ones, while unnecessary tabs are looking at you with a smirk. That's why not ask the person at such batch closures, "Man, are you sure you need it?"

And the funny thing is, there's no way to restore them in one fell swoop either. You go to the list of recent ones to open the closed ones from there and it changes and floats after opening another closed tab.

In general, there is no convenience here, and if you have closed it means to the morgue, as the doctor said.

Reason: