From theory to practice - page 1733

Renat Akhtyamov:
3 trades by indicator/indicators

Wrong again))) I don't use any indicator (passed phase) . and I only trade indices.

Irina Kolosova:

Wrong again))) I don't use any indicator (passed phase) . and I only trade indices.

index is an indicator

Renat Akhtyamov:
the index is an indicator

partially. Still, I wrote about it yesterday, you may have read it. So tell me, what is the usual strategy then?))

Renat Akhtyamov:
the index is an indicator
The formulae are the same...

Price is an indicator))))))))))

Irina Kolosova:

partially. Still, I wrote about it yesterday, you may have read it. So tell me, what is the usual strategy?)))

opens an order on a signal: either to buy or to sell

right?

Renat Akhtyamov:

The order opens on a signal to either buy or sell.

Right?

I think this is how everyone trades))) Some people call it a strategy, others call it a signal)) No, it's not. Entries are processed, icebergs are added, everything is built. I do not think this is a cartoon. So yes you're right, orders open either buy or sell))))))))

Irina Kolosova:

I think this is how everyone trades))) some people call it a strategy, others call it a signal)) No, it's not. Inputs are processed, icebergs are added, everything is built. I do not think this is a cartoon. But yes you are right, orders open either buy or sell))))))))

Not all of them.

That's why I'm saying it's a regular one.

Irina Kolosova:

I do not trade what I do not know in detail. Let me remind you, I trade major indices and only the US and EU. You will see the signals (or rather trades in real time), today or tomorrow.

So trade, who's stopping you. In short, I'm out. Too bad.

Renat Akhtyamov:

not all

That's why I said regular.

Strange that you don't know how I trade)))) everyone has a regular one, but you do not.))) unethical.

Reason: