Preparing scalping - page 22

fxsaber #:

To adequately assess the prospects of such a trade requires a high degree of competence on many issues.

I wanted to hear back from you, but didn't expect to see an answer here.

Please take a few more minutes and describe in a nutshell the important requirements for evaluation

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

in a nutshell, describe the important requirements for evaluation

It's almost unrealistic to evaluate without the source material. Every little detail is important here.

fxsaber #:

Without the source material, it's almost impossible to assess. Every little detail counts here.

Thank you!

Your post convinced me to put one day on the demo and see the result for comparison.

Just smiled at such sandboxes... "demo..." :-)

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I think I'm writing on the subject.

Experimented with the bot and made a mistake and got an interesting result

I am testing about an hour with different variations on real ticks

Actually the question is how much output may be obtained if I put it on rebates?

It turned out to be very sad with rebates, they are counted on forex and metals.

The bot has already traded almost 80 lots on 3 indices today

Scalping can increase your account very quickly if you manage your risk well. It is designed to work only with high leverage

Dark Ryd3r #:
Scalping can increase your account very quickly if the risk is well managed. It is designed to work only with high leverage

No, only with your own funds.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

The rebates are sad, they are counted in forex and metals.

The bot has already traded almost 80 lots on 3 indices today

Write a robot that can work at zero on bitcoin with limit orders. Only limit orders (entry and exit). Then go to exchange which pay for liquidity and you can plan buying the island. :)

That's the way it goes :)

12 lots, 516 items - in 7 hours

There are almost 60 lots in a trading day. Need to find a rebate service.

Reason: