Avalanche - page 446

One thing is clear )))) The market offers limitless opportunities for traders to make and lose )))) That's why there will always be arguments about how to compare the dick with the doorknob )))

goga:

don't you like avalanches?

you don't like people who are interested in avalanche?

Avalanche is a plum system (the most common patterns are loss-making in avalanche).

I like all the people. (I don't cooperate with those who I can get losses from)

Tantrik:

an avalanche is a plum system (the most common patterns are loss-making in an avalanche).

I like all the people. (I do not cooperate with those from whom I can get a loss)

Do you consider yourself a logical person?

goga:
do you consider yourself to be a logical person?

partly

sergeev:

i want to ask you - why do you spell "catch" with an "o"?

are you alluding to a resort in indonesia ? or are you just illiterately reproducingan avalanche that is a snow slide ?

This is an example of the inertia of your thinking.Lovina (old Russian) - comes from the word "catch", "trap" so that, with grammar all is normal.

Galina:

Take him ! Here he is, lying around for a long time )))) Just need a tweak, a touch-up and then we're off!

What if I start with a buy limit and a sell limit and then go on with the plan?

Sta2066:

This is an example of the inertia of your thinking.Lovina (Old Russian) comes from the word "catch", "trap", so there is nothing wrong with grammar.

Tell me honestly - have you read the Avalanche branch?

Roman.:

Tell me honestly - have you read the Lavin branch?

Honestly - I haven't. But maybe there is a difference between "Lavina" and "Lovina"?

goga, don't get personal.

Sta2066:

Honestly - I haven't read it. But maybe there's a difference between "Lavina" and "Lovina"?

Exactly, like heaven and earth... It's interpreted differently... That's why you shouldn't rush... with your "inertia" and "old Russian trap"... Since you yourself are not on the subject.