Weekend evening - page 10

ottenand:

If you are ready to make robots for MT5, I can begin to give you ideas. I simulate conditions in TS-Lab, but I would like to trade them on MT5 in auto-mode.

If there are no problems with the test, I will describe the trading logic. The first one will probably be this one.

Something there is a spread in your returns or I misinterpreted the chart. Do the statistics depend on the fit or what?

The thing is, I usually only write what gives something without a fit. And the screenshots are not particularly clear about what's what. Branch is not mine, but I think Vladimir will not mind if there is a discussion here))

Viktar Dzemikhau:

Something there is a swing in your returns or I have misinterpreted the graph. Do the statistics depend on the fit or what?

The thing is, I usually only write what I get without a fit. And the screenshots are not particularly clear about what's what. It's not mine, but I think Vladimir won't mind if we discuss it here.)

The system on the breakthrough of the volatility channel is logical and simple. The average monthly yield is 2%, for some people it is not enough, for others it is enough, shoulders are different) Screenshot, I threw it simply because I already have it assembled from dice (alas, unfortunately, I'm not a programmer) and tested in another software. I mean just to let the author know that there is a ToR, and he won't have to write I don't know what, formulating entry-exit rules along the way. That's just I would like to start trading it in MT, by hand because one cannot sit all day, especially when there is more than one. There are other simple ones, with one parameter and without parameters at all. I'm afraid I won't be able to write them in MQL5))

ottenand:

The system for breakout of volatility channel, logical and simple. The average monthly yield is 2%, which is not enough for some people, but enough for others, everyone has different shoulders) The screenshot is just because it is already assembled from cubes (alas, unfortunately, I am not a programmer) and tested in other software. I mean just to let the author know that there is a ToR, and he won't have to write I don't know what, formulating entry-exit rules along the way. That's just I would like to start trading it in MT, by hand because one cannot sit all day, especially when there is more than one. There are other simple ones, with one parameter and without parameters at all. I'm afraid I won't be able to write them in MQL5)).

If it is not on FORTS, but on foreign exchange I can write it. I can do it on FORTS too ... but I haven't tested it yet. I can write them on FORTS, but I haven't tested them yet. And if I use currencies, all libraries are fine-tuned. What I wrote, everything is clear. Either here, or in the PM write. Yessnos do for free. Let's see what happens. And maybe combine with my developments.

Viktar Dzemikhau:

If not on FORTS, but on currency I can write. I can do it on FORTS too... but I haven't checked it yet. And, if for currency, I have all the libraries debugged. What I wrote, everything is clear. Either here, or in the PM write. Yess-no will do for free. Let's see what happens. And maybe combine with my work.

Only FORTS, something else I do not trade. As for me, I am in no hurry, and I have no right to pull someone here. Let's not be in a hurry).

ottenand:

Only FORTS, I don't trade anything else. And as I understand, Vladimir also has some questions about working with the Russian market. Let us not hurry).

And what brokerage company may be checked? I.e. where there are enough shares? And the conditions are acceptable. I am looking at them myself. The prices there are clearer, in fact.

Viktar Dzemikhau:

Which DC can you check with? That is, where is there enough stock? And the conditions are acceptable. I'm looking into it myself. Prices there are clearer, in fact.

I suppose that you can check it only by making transactions with these instruments, while being a client of a broker, connecting to the servers and getting data from the exchange. In RF, as far as I know, so far only two brokers have launched servers and given access to MT5 - those are BCS and Otkrytie. Maybe Finam, as the owner of the richest abundance of all sorts of terminals, connectors, etc., has more. But you have to distinguish one nuance that Finam has a Cyprus appendage that lets you trade on the Russian market, but it does it through some kind of a proxy, the essence of which I do not even want to go into. That is why I am considering only a normal broker. The fact that you have an interest in the stock market is certainly a good thing. You can learn a lot of new things.

If just to observe - there is a possibility at Metakvot to register a DEMO with real ticks of the most popular instruments from the Moscow Exchange, but with a delay of 15 minutes. As I read here somewhere - the exchange has sort of banned doing real-time streaming, and it only came out that way. There will be a glass, real spread, volumes, I once checked, I didn't notice any difference with real (for the same time), BUT - what's the rest, all this sub-narrative, communication between terminal and server, I don't know where this data comes from, through which redirection, etc., in general, to consider this connection apparently can only be from a theoretical observation point of view. Ticks are real, orders and trades are not.

ottenand:

I believe that this can only be checked by making transactions with these instruments, while being a client of the broker, connecting to the servers and receiving data from the exchange. In Russia, as far as I know, so far only two brokers have launched servers and given access to MT5 - these are BCS and Otkrytie. Maybe Finam, as the owner of the richest abundance of all sorts of terminals, connectors, etc., has more. But we have to distinguish one nuance that Finam has a Cypriot appendage that lets you trade on the Russian market, but it does it through some kind of a proxy, the essence of which I do not even want to get into. That is why I am considering only a normal broker. The fact that you have an interest in the stock market is certainly a good thing. You can learn a lot of new things.

If just to observe - there is a possibility at Metakvot to register a DEMO with real ticks of the most popular instruments from the Moscow Exchange, but with a delay of 15 minutes. As I read here somewhere - the exchange has sort of banned doing real-time streaming, and it only came out that way. There will be a glass, real spread, volumes, I once checked, I did not notice any difference with real (for the same time), BUT - what's the rest, all this sub-narrative, the communication between the terminal and the server, I do not know where this data comes from, through which redirection, etc., in general, to consider this connection apparently can only be from a theoretical point of view. Ticks are real, orders and trades are not.

I looked at the variants available for trading on FORTS. There are practically no variants with MT5. There is one acceptable one with MT4. The rest are other platforms. So, I even have no desire to do it. If I trade shares, I should trade through something else.

Viktar Dzemikhau:

I have looked at what options are available for trading on the FORTS. With mt5 there are practically no options. With mt4 there is one that is acceptable. The rest are other platforms. Consequently, I don't even want to do it. If I want to trade in shares, I should trade through something else.

I do not know what you mean.)

I don't have the energy yet. The heat of +33 is exhausting and exhausting. Please understand and forgive.

Vladimir Karputov:
No strength yet. The heat of +33 is exhausting and exhausting. Please understand and forgive.

The years have gone by...)

Reason: