I lost another deposit on Friday - page 3

Mickey Moose:

Let's wish him more happiness.

I'm not telling you this to wish him happiness. Not for general useless talk. But to draw the right conclusions. I have an acquaintance, Sergei. He comes from the Soviet scientific school. That is he is able to talk very smart. But in the Forex market, you probably know the saying: "Are you so smart? Show me your money. So this Sergei has spoken at several conferences with very clever stories about his grid strategy. I asked him: "Why do you need it? Why do you need to speak, why do you need to tell... ?". He answers me: He replied: "I`ve got 30 thousand dollars and I`ve got a PAMM account". Although, in my opinion, and in the opinion of other traders his trading system is not viable.

Let's conclude: for an investor to come to you, you need marketing, i.e. promotion of the product on the market. I personally do not need an investor at the moment. First, I am afraid of other people's money, and second, I do not yet know how to trade properly. And you, Michael, think about it.

Only use bonuses that are recognised by the team

double  AccountCredit();

Adjust your EA accordingly so that the bonus is not involved in trading, but is slowly recouped.

Other types of bonuses are "screwed".

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/account/accountcredit

AccountCredit - Информация о счете - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com

Victor Ziborov:

I'm not telling you this to wish him happiness. Not for general useless talk. But to draw the right conclusions. I have an acquaintance, Sergei. He comes from the Soviet scientific school. That is he is able to talk very smart. But in the Forex market, you probably know the saying: "Are you so smart? Show me your money. So this Sergei has spoken at several conferences with very clever stories about his grid strategy. I asked him: "Why do you need it? Why do you need to speak, why do you need to tell... ?". He answers me: He replied: "I`ve got 30 thousand dollars and I`ve got a PAMM account". Although, in my opinion, and in the opinion of other traders his trading system is not viable.

Let's conclude: for an investor to come to you, you need marketing, i.e. promotion of the product on the market. I personally do not need an investor at the moment. First, I am afraid of other people's money, and second, I do not yet know how to trade properly. And you, Michael - think about it.

1) For the investor to be interested they need to show the account with at least 10k profit, it is logical that everyone wants to be sure of the result.

2) When there is such a result, any investor goes to the farm to catch butterflies.

Marat Timirgazin:

Typical "newbie" mistakes... And later on you'll learn what "slippage" and "gep" are... Read the FAC on the subject in as much detail as possible before investing anywhere.

PS: always refused bonuses.

Marat, thanks for the advice. For me slippage is not of much concern, because I'm doing medium term trading on H4 and not scalping. I try to predict gaps by weekly candlesticks. FAC is probably the financial trading conditions at the DC. Usually the military like to abbreviate everything ABVGD... Thanks for the tips, especially the advice to "always refuse bonuses". This is now my ironclad rule of thumb.

give bonuses that are part of the drawdown.

Mickey Moose:

1) For an investor to be interested, he needs to show an account for at least 10k with a similar profit, it is logical that everyone wants to be sure of the result?

2) When there is such a result, any investor will go to the farm to catch butterflies.

It is one thing when an investor sees you as a faceless row in the table of PAMM-accounts with some frivolous login, such as "Lazy". You yourself will entrust your hard-earned money to a manager with such a login? Or the investor sees you also depersonalized in the list of signals. And it is different when an investor sees you speaking at a conference with smart slides and the same smart face. When you are very neatly dressed, and your entire appearance demonstrates commitment and responsibility. Think of the look of Sergei Kirienko (Kinder Surprise). I am directly imitating his image. So you want investment - you need marketing, for example, in the form of speeches at conferences.

igrok333:
Give bonuses that are part of the drawdown.

You know that some brokerage companies give so-called no deposit bonuses to everyone. That is, you do not invest anything at all. So you get bonuses that are part of the drawdown.

WOW WOW, did you not know that there are two types of bonuses, one participates in the landing and the other does not. America has been discovered.

Vyacheslav Kornev:
WOW YOU KNOW, are you not aware that there are 2 types of bonuses, one involved in the landing and the other not. That's a revelation.

You're right, there are some that share in the drawdown in proportion to the share. That is, if $50 is yours and $50 is bonus, the drawdown is split 50/50. It is difficult to control the drawdown by means of pledge level in percentage (ACCOUNT_MARGIN_LEVEL). It is difficult to catch a brokerage company in a wrong calculation. Therefore, I believe any bonuses should not be messed with.

Victor Ziborov:

It is one thing when an investor sees you as a faceless string in the table of PAMM accounts with some frivolous login, such as "Crazy". You yourself will entrust your hard-earned money to a manager with such a login? Or the investor sees you also depersonalized in the list of signals. And it is different when an investor sees you speaking at a conference with smart slides and the same smart face. When you are very neatly dressed, and your entire appearance demonstrates commitment and responsibility. Think of the look of Sergei Kirienko (Kinder Surprise). I am directly imitating his image. So you want investment - you need marketing, for example, in the form of speeches at conferences.

Well, for starters, it's not enough to sell a signal or anything, you can't even do freelance work.

Further, the appearance - I am sitting at my computer at home and I will decide myself how to look.

Kirienko, I do not know who he is and why should I want to know?

Reason: