[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 229

"The peculiarity of Russian freedom of speech is that I can say whatever I want, but if I start justifying my point of view, I'm screwed. "

Authorised special agent of the FBI, a loan officer for the CIA, will take in trust under the guarantee of rasterla, a demo account with an annual return of 99%, 50x50 profit, with amounts less than 1,000,000 do not apply....

bosslb:
Authorised special agent of the FBI , a loan officer for the CIA, will take in trust under the guarantee of rasterla, a demo account with an annual return of 99%, 50x50 profit, with amounts less than 1,000,000 do not apply....

The interesting thing is that you can really profit from such a demo account if you show it to an investor and convince him to give you money to manage it :))))

Maybe we could make a futures account for such an account, if there is a sensible account, we will trade contracts on it.... And then the index will bang on.

Treating depression with hamsters

Method One
Take a pair of long noodles and break them into short sticks, there should be five or six of them. And one stick should be of such length that it exceeds the length of hamster's cheeks by 0,5-0,8 cm (depending on the size of the hamster). Stock up on popcorn, sit in front of the hamster and enjoy.
The hamster will put all the popcorn behind his cheek, one popping won't fit. We take out all or part of the pasta and put it in the other cheek. Can't get it in either. Shit. We take it out, stick it in the first one, the effort makes other pasta fall out from behind the second one. Sigh, pile it all up, go back in, don't fit, take it out, move it, don't fit, take it out... My record was about 10-15 minutes.

The second method.
Similar to the first, sometimes turns out funnier. We take a handful of seeds, the amount slightly exceeding the capacity of cheeks. If it exceeds a lot, the hamster will guess to make two strokes and will not receive any pleasure. Trying to pop all the seeds and popping some of them back in while popping the next one is a real eye catcher. One can only envy its persistence.

Method three
This method can only be implemented in a cage. Put a piece of something delicious, but big, across the bars on the cage ceiling. This will not work with a rat, it will unwrap the piece and drag it in. And watching a hamster hanging on the cheese trying to shove it behind its cheek along with the bars is hilarious.

Mischek:

Treating depression with hamsters
Maybe someone will take a video and post it

PapaYozh:
What's the fun in that?
Reason: