I lost another deposit on Friday - page 4

Victor Ziborov:
There are brokerage companies (***) that give you a bonus for every deposit you make into your account. This bonus is also called "extra funds". The terminology varies. The terms and conditions of the bonus are written in very large and confusing text. This is probably the way they expect no one to read it properly.
The trick is that this bonus is not part of the drawdown. But you will realise this after you have zero left in your account. For example, your deposit = $50, for example, the bonus is also $50. So, as soon as Equity equals $50, you will be announced that your account is zeroed out.
I want to ask forum members: Have you stepped on such a rake? I'd love to hear your opinions.

Now I thought it was a rarity when this condition is not written in a prominent place and in large print. I would never advise to take such deposit bonuses because there are too many pitfalls.

In addition, the bonus is proportional to the amount of bonus (relative to your own money and the bonus) and this part of it (from the bonus) and the bonus itself of course can be withdrawn only after the workout. The bigger the bonus, of course, the more you have to work out...

Nothing is easy: it is better to trade on your own and to be sure that you can withdraw your money and all your profits without any conditions.

Sergey Kutsko:

Nothing just happens: it's better to trade on your own and be sure that you can withdraw both your money and all your profits without any conditions.

I also came across such bonuses once and realised that "Bonuses" are evil. Now I hold exactly the same opinion.

I know a familiar thing)) Well, tough luck. It's good that it's not a big amount of money.
There is a brokerage company where bonuses are not involved in trading. They are sort of displayed in the lc, and worked out at the close of the transaction. They get to the account every week, as much as lots are made. I don't think you should look at all and chase these bonuses. They confuse a lot of people.
But the way it's done in this brokerage house I like it. You don't see them and you get them.)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well, it's a known trick. It's kind of like leverage. It's a trick used by dealers to drain the account more quickly.

I wouldn't say it's for a quicker drawdown. Mostly to open more orders - after all, such bonuses are mostly worked out by pips transactions, with a large k-value. If a trader opens 1-2 trades a week, it will take him a very long time to get this bonus. You need 100-200 orders a day)) then maybe... If you take a bonus and then withdraw even part of it, you automatically give up the bonus.

Sergey Kutsko:

I wouldn't say it's for a quicker drawdown. Mostly to open more orders - after all, such bonuses are mostly worked out by pips transactions, with a large k-value. If a trader opens 1-2 trades a week, it will take him a very long time to get this bonus. You need 100-200 orders a day)) then maybe... If you take a bonus and then withdraw even part of it, you automatically give up the bonus.

If you understand the system, you can really make a profit. And if you don't - it's exactly as you wrote above.
It's good that you can refuse the bonuses and withdraw the money, but sometimes it happens that you won't withdraw until you work off the bonuses. I had one client who was left with a nose) the amount is small, but it's true it was 1000 dollars.

Victor Ziborov:
There are brokerage companies (***) that give you a bonus for every deposit you make into your account. This bonus is also called "extra funds". The terminology varies. The terms and conditions of the bonus are written in very large and confusing text. This is probably the way they expect no one to read it properly.
The trick is that this bonus is not part of the drawdown. But you'll realise this after you have zero left in your account. For example, your deposit = $50, for example, the bonus is also $50. So, as soon as Equity equals $50, you will be announced that your account is zeroed out.
I want to ask forum members: Have you stepped on such a rake? I would like to hear your opinions.

These bonuses are given by "undeveloped" companies, the "developed" have two kinds of bonuses, those that do not take part in drawdown, that is, if you lose your deposit, then immediately write off the bonus ... And those that are involved in drawdown, that is, even if you lose your money, you will continue to trade on the bonus funds, until they are not drained.

But nothing just happens, on those accounts where bonus is given, there is always an increased spread, that is, you always pay from your pocket, at the expense of the increased spread.

another one?

you must be in a hurry.

prepare for the real thing before you are sure...

Victor Ziborov:

No, brokers these days don't call with reminders at Margin Call. In the language of MQLs they do:

A reminder of a close Margin Call is useful to see in front of your eyes so that this reminder keeps you toned down. After all, it's only one step from Margin Call to Stop Out.

You don't get a call from DCs, but Otkritie broker sends an SMS, which is very convenient.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

No calls from DCs, but Otkritie broker sends an SMS, which is very convenient.

About:

"Deposit no, no, no. No deposit..."

?

Renat Akhtyamov:

another one?

You must be in a hurry.

One prepares for the reals before one is sure...

Probably in a hurry. I wonder how to assess this "completeness" ?

Reason: