I lost another deposit on Friday - page 7

Alexey Viktorov:

Haven't you ever heard of a free cheese? I'm frankly surprised. We're not in high school, and some of us still believe in fairy tales. What is the world coming to?

You're right: Free cheese comes only in a mousetrap. And only for the second mouse.

Alexey Viktorov:

With these.

Oh my god, they replaced the name of the DC and wrote it as if he had something important in the "Classic Bonus" document )))) Fucking

I don't want to insult anyone or name names. I will limit myself to a metaphor. You are walking down the street and an inadequate dog barks at you. You're not going to get down on all fours and bark back. You will bypass such a phenomenon. We do the same thing to people. We just call it ignoring them.

Different DCs offer bonuses with different conditions. I deal with 12 brokerages at the same time. It's hard to keep in mind what conditions a particular broker has deigned to write. So I do not have to think too much. I would not take any bonuses. Of course, everyone decides at his own discretion.

Victor Ziborov:
There are brokerage companies (***) that give you a bonus for every deposit you make into your account. This bonus is also called "extra funds". The terminology varies. The terms and conditions of the bonus are written in very large and confusing text. This is probably the way they expect no one to read it properly.
The trick is that this bonus is not part of the drawdown. But you'll realise this after you have zero left in your account. For example, your deposit = $50, for example, the bonus is also $50. So, as soon as Equity equals $50, you will be announced that your account is zeroed out.
I want to ask forum members: Have you stepped on such a rake? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Hello ! First of all, you have to study carefully everything that is offered.

And secondly, you need to observe MANY MANAGEMENT, put STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT and everything will work out for you!

The "no deposit bonus" and other marketing networks for *** are all bullshit compared to WHAT is written in the Regulations (Rules/Agreement, etc.) of ANY broker. Even a broker with deposit insurance against its own bankruptcy. Even with the "highest" reliability rating. Even from the best of the best.

It says the following: "...the broker reserves the right, for any reason or even WITHOUT reason, to CLOSE a client's trades at ANY time...".

This says it all about netting forex (when air, not currency, is traded). By this voluntarism it differs from the stock market and the real currency market (the same marketable currency futures). In the stock market - the stock is really yours (if you bought it or sold it short - there is a debt to pay it back) and no bastard will sell it without your consent. And it will not make a loss.

That is why in Forex you can only work with the simplest strategy with a position consisting of one trade: as much as you bought, so much as you sold (and vice versa). Without any fractional changes following the trend and averaging against the trend, which the broker will cut off with a loss at any time. And this action of the broker will be legal - you yourself agreed to it when you became his client.

The whole question is - how not to get losses from constant stop triggering when trading without finesses (shares/ averages)? You need a clear understanding of entry points, and the ability to exit a position in good time if things get unfavorable. I think the best substitute for a stop - a reverse signal by a favorite indicator (so at least the tick out - another art of any broker - will not beat out the stop).

Perertz:

The "no deposit bonus" and other marketing networks for *** are all bullshit compared to WHAT is written in the Regulations (Rules/Agreement, etc.) of ANY broker. Even a broker with deposit insurance against its own bankruptcy. Even with the "highest" reliability rating. Even from the best of the best.

It says the following: "...the broker reserves the right, for any reason or even WITHOUT reason, to CLOSE a client's trades at ANY time...".

This says it all about netting forex (when air, not currency, is traded). By this voluntarism it differs from the stock market and the real currency market (the same marketable currency futures). In the stock market - the stock is really yours (if you bought it or sold it short - there is a debt to pay it back) and no bastard will sell it without your consent. And it will not make a loss.

That is why in Forex you can only work with the simplest strategy with a position consisting of one trade: as much as you bought, so much as you sold (and vice versa). Without any fractional changes following the trend and averaging against the trend, which the broker will cut off with a loss at any time. And this action by the broker will be legal - you yourself agreed to it when you became a client.

The whole question is - how not to get losses from constant stop triggering when trading without feints (shares/ averages)? You need a clear understanding of entry points, and the ability to exit a position in time to avoid disadvantages. I think the best substitute for a stop - a reverse signal by a favorite indicator (so at least the tick out - another art of any broker - will not beat out the stop).

I agree with you about the entries in the Broker Regulation - yes, it is like dealing with a natural disaster. You have to adapt to the situation somehow.

On the subject of locks: that's what I do myself. I do not average by any means. Averaging is good for a flat. But if the price moves in any direction, a stop out is very possible. This is proven by my practice. Yes, a stop out is very difficult to manage, especially in a flat situation, like now. I would say that the current situation in EURUSD, USDX and USDCHF is flat (some may not agree with me). Today March 8 - there will be a EUR interest rate decision and tomorrow - NonFarm. Hopefully the situation will shift.

igrok333:
it's like having twice the shoulder.
f*ck it up!
a classic of the genre ......... but you have to read the terms and conditions in detail, and if anything, make a request to the suport.......... let them answer - that's their job, otherwise they sit idly by

Perertz:

That is why in Forex you can only work with the simplest strategy with a position consisting of one trade: as much as you bought, so much as you sold (and vice versa). Without any fractional changes following the trend and averaging against the trend, which the broker will cut off with a loss at any time. And this action of the broker will be legal - you yourself agreed to it when you became his client.

The question is - how do we avoid losses due to continuous stop conditions in trading without any tricks (refills/ averages)? You need a clear understanding of entry points, and the ability to exit a position in time with an adverse development. I think the best substitute for a stop - a reverse signal by a favorite indicator (so at least the tick out - another art of any broker - will not beat out the stop).

From your post it follows that we ourselves create difficulties by signing a contract with a broker, and then we try to solve them.

Actually, the conclusion is simple - go to the stock market and do not bother with dealing with brokerage companies.) And you'll be happy.)

Reason: