I lost another deposit on Friday - page 5

Victor Ziborov:

Probably in a hurry. I wonder how to assess this "completeness" ?

First a tester, then a demo for a couple of weeks, then cents with a depo of max 10 quid with no bonuses for at least 4 months

Renat Akhtyamov:

About:

"No deposit, no deposit, no deposit. No deposit...".

?

No, they just offer to deposit cash to maintain margin, and notify that the position may be closed otherwise.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

No, just offering to deposit cash to maintain margin and notifying them that the position may otherwise be closed.

clearly

A text message about a margin call, in short

Renat Akhtyamov:
I've been working with the tester first, then the demo for a couple of weeks, then the cents with a max deposit of 10 quid with no bonuses for 4 months.

I have success in the tester. I practise in the tester almost every Saturday and Sunday. By the way, the tester is written by me. I think it is more convenient than the testers on this site. But I do not sell my tester. Demo - a couple of weeks? This is frivolous. The demo takes a couple of years. I've been trying out different demos for years.

And I lost the deposit precisely because of a misunderstanding with the bonuses.

I'm sorry you don't have signals, Renat, so I can assess your trading.

Victor Ziborov:

I have success in the tester. I practise in the tester almost every Saturday and Sunday. By the way, the tester is written by me. I think it is more convenient than the testers on this site. But I do not sell my tester. Demo - a couple of weeks? This is frivolous. The demo takes a couple of years. I've been trying out different demos for years.

And I lost the deposit precisely because of a misunderstanding with the bonuses.

Renat, I wish you had signals so I could evaluate your trading.

i don't know about the bonuses, i've never used them, maybe i would have also got caught.

The thing is that my strategy can only be copied from the launch

there's no point in going any further

but for your tester, kudos, from the bottom of my heart!

Ah, it's as old as time. Haven't been for ages, nothing ever changes

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't know about the bonuses, I've never used them, maybe I would have got caught as well.

The point is that my strategy can only be copied from the moment of launch

I've never used them before.

but for your tester, kudos, from the bottom of my heart!

I think, Renat, I guessed it: since your strategy can only be copied from the moment of launch, it means that you are engaged in algorithmic trading. You have your own robot, which works according to your exclusive algorithm.

Igor Radko:
Eh, as old as the world. Haven't been here in a hundred years, nothing changes.

You know, 400 years ago Shakespeare wrote about love. And he did it well: "Romeo and Juliet": "There is no sadder tale in the world..." and so on - try to compete with Shakespeare! Meanwhile, how many novels have been written in the last 400 years ? How many melodramas have been made? The subject is still fresh. Igor, you know there are cryptocurrency and blockchain threads here on this site. A hundred years ago, when you were last here, blockchain definitely didn't exist.

Victor Ziborov:

A hundred years ago, when you were last here, blockchain certainly didn't exist.

There was. And it wasn't even 100 years ago, but much, much earlier.) They had a different name.

Victor Ziborov:

I think, Renat, I've guessed it: since your strategy can only be copied from the launch, it means that you are engaged in algorithmic trading. You have your own robot, which works according to your exclusive algorithm.

Yeah, I'm trading autotrader.

)

Reason: