How to make an elephant out of a fly when the fly is one's own - page 5

Vladimir Karputov:

What is the point? In Ukraine, ATMs do not dispense $. For several years now. It's a legal ban.

I can't even remember when an ATM gave out dollars, but I am 41 and have lived in Ukraine all my life.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I don't remember when an ATM has ever issued dollars, but I'm 41 now and have lived in Ukraine all my life.

You can go to another country and withdraw currency there. Many people do that. Also with payoneer.

It's true that sometimes an ATM takes the card away)), so you should always keep the second one in your suitcase.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
You can go to another country and withdraw currency there. Many people do so. Also with payoneer

Or you can go straight to the methaquot office and get cash, there is no difference if you go) And you can also refill it in cash).

Vladislav Andruschenko:
You can go to another country and withdraw currency there. Many people do so. More with payoneer

But sometimes an ATM takes the card away.)), so you should always keep a second one in your suitcase.

You can only do this if you live close to the border (or rather, it only makes sense if you live close to the border).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Or you can go straight to the methaquot office and get cash, there is no difference if you go)

There are no hot tickets to Cyprus.)

Vladimir Karputov:

Only those who live close to the border can do so (or rather it only makes sense for those who are close to the border to do so).

When the dollar was not sold in Ukraine, I had a friend who went to Europe and withdrew euros from the hryvnia there))

Vladislav Andruschenko:
When they did not sell the dollar in Ukraine, I had a friend who went to Europe and withdrew euros from the hryvnia there).

That was a long time ago, with today's prices and incomes it is only possible to go to the other end of the city by bicycle.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That was a long time ago, with today's prices and incomes it's only a bicycle ride to the other end of town.

By the way, a friend stayed in Europe. He gave up on everything and everyone. Found a company, got a job as a programmer, rented a house. He lives contentedly.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
By the way a friend stayed in Europe. He gave up on everything and everyone. Found a company, got a job as a programmer, rented a place to live. He's living happily ever after.

I'm happy for him, but I'm disappointed that they're removing WebMoney, without it, both freelancing and the marketplace will be in trouble(

I had a case a couple of months ago: I was running optimization in the cloud, and my account ran out of money. Without thinking too much, I threw away 10$ and continued.

If this happens now and I don't see webmoney, I have nothing to add in my case, so I either wait until something will be sold in the market or do optimization without cloud. So we will do optimization "for a long time".

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'm happy for him, but I'm disappointed that they're removing Webmoney, without it, both freelancing and the market will suck badly(

I totally agree with you.

Taking WebMoney away means losing customers from the CIS. Although it may represent 10-20% of the total market.

You think I do not agree with you?

I have been using WebMoney for 11 years now.

Reason: