Again about the FOP/FLEP - page 6

Taras Slobodyanik:

Gibraltar is on the offshore list, according to the new regulations can be blocked until "clarified".

Who can block?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Who can block?

The bank. Not to block, but to refuse crediting. That's how Privat bounced an incoming payment of 2,000 euros. And they haven't come back yet. I've been waiting since April 8)

trader_number_one:
Bank. Not to block, but to refuse credit. That's how I had Privat whacked out an incoming payment for 2,000 euros. And they have not come back yet. I've been waiting since April 8)

The question is not for you, sorry, but

Even if it is private, my message didn't say anything about it, and reaching for the ADV card is a rake short for them.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The question is not for you, sorry, but

Even if it is private, my post didn't say anything about it, and reaching for the ADV card is a rake short for them.

Yes, I lost the thread of the discussion. But anyway, payments from offshore to Ukrainian accounts may not be accepted, there is that.

Ah, to ADV, yes, neither NBU nor other Ukrainian bank will reach (although, in theory, ATM can gobble up the card and not give it back). But ADV cards are shit in themselves and are available very limited, to say the least. For the resident of Ukraine, the choice between a currency card of Ukrainian bank or a currency card of the European bank. For small amounts, a Ukrainian one will do.

trader_number_one:

Yes, I lost the thread of the discussion. But anyway, payments from offshore to Ukrainian accounts may not be accepted, there is that.

Ah, ADV, yes, neither the NBU nor any other Ukrainian bank can reach the ADV (although, in theory, an ATM could eat the card and not give it back). But ADV cards are shit in themselves and are available very limited, to say the least. For the resident of Ukraine, the choice between a currency card of Ukrainian bank or a currency card of the European bank. For small amounts of money the Ukrainian card will do.

Optimally, do not use a card Ukrobank, if there is a frequent turnover of funds, even if the amounts are small, I personally had the precedent. No, well, if you make millions, then maybe it will pass, they may think that the deputy and will pass by. Otherwise, it is better to be on the safe side.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Who can block the transfer?

As of 26 April, new rules from the NBU came into force, all banks have to check all deposits and transfers, and if it comes from an offshore company or an unidentified customer, the bank has to block the money and ask for confirmation of its legitimacy.

The list of offshore companies includes Gibralatr.

Taras Slobodyanik:

I think since 26 April, new rules from the NBU came into force, all banks are obliged to check all deposits and transfers, and if it comes from an offshore or from an unidentified client, the bank must block the money and ask for confirmation of the legality of the money.

The list of offshore companies includes Gibralatr.

The ADV card has nothing to do with Ukraine. When you pay (withdraw cash from an ATM) with it in Ukraine, everything happens exactly the same as with any other card issued by any bank in the world. It is a settlement transaction, not a crediting of funds.

Ihor Herasko:

The ADV card has nothing to do with Ukraine. When you pay (withdraw cash from ATMs) with it in Ukraine, it does exactly the same thing as with any other card issued by any bank in the world. This is a settlement transaction, not a cash deposit.

This is what cash is all about - the recipient (and the sender) must be identified.
How this will be done, I don't know.

Taras Slobodyanik:

cash is what we are talking about - the recipient (and sender) must be identified.
How this will be done I do not know.

It is impossible to identify anyone at ATMs. That's the beauty of cards like ePayments, Payoneer and others.

Another thing is that most ATMs in Ukraine limit cash withdrawals from other people's cards. That is, the limit of 5,000 hryvnias has been in effect for a long time.

trader_number_one:

For a Ukrainian resident, the choice is either a currency card of a Ukrainian bank or a currency card of a European bank.

How can a Ukrainian citizen obtain a card from a European bank?

Reason: