Peak ruble in 2018! Yes ? or..... - page 15

Given my luck (stupidity), short it bravely.

Out of the triangle!?

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

Si Splice, M15, 2018.08.22

JSC ''Otkritie Broker'', MetaTrader 5, Real

Out of the triangle

Si Splice, M15, 2018.08.22, Otkritie Broker, MetaTrader 5, Real

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Out of the triangle!?

Funny, but went almost flat (1570 vs 1529) on the size of the triangle spread... Can technical analysis give entry signals?

There is a clear manipulation in Si today - they are trying to hold the price - they put 10k lots of pending orders in the glass - I'm sick of it, even though the dollar is weakening against other currency pairs everywhere.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
Today in Si it's a clear manipulation - they are trying to hold the price - they put pending orders of 10k lots into the glass - I'm sick of it, even though the dollar is weakening against other currency pairs everywhere.

That's where they really stick the 'left-handed' pauses - it's the RTS. )))

Sergey Savinkin:

That's where they really stick the 'left-handed' pauses - it's the RTS. )))

I don't trade RTS, I don't understand it from the start.

But when you trade it, do you follow the Si and MIX? Do you have an indicator that shows what affects the RTS more - the movement of currency or of shares?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I don't trade RTS, I don't get it right away.

When you trade it, do you follow the Si and MIX? Do you have an indicator that shows what affects RTS more - the movement of currency or shares?

I tried to trade RTS before, not at the moment. I am just looking closer. There is no similar indicator. I once tried to work out the value of the underlying assets included in RTS, with the ratios, but then I gave it up.

Sergey Savinkin:

I have tried trading RTS before, not at the moment. Just looking around. There is no similar indicator. I once tried to work out the value of the underlying assets included in RTS, with ratios, but then gave it up.

I see. I don't like it for its movement, as if very sharp and noisy on minutes. Maybe 15 minutes would be better applied to it....

Apparently Si is going back to the sky, a breakdown of yesterday will allow buying - the picture is similar to the trend (now being prepared) on the 15 minutes. I noticed that at every white candlestick on EURUSD there is a big bounce in the upside attempt.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
Apparently the Si will rush into the sky again, a breakdown of yesterday will allow buying - the picture is similar to the trend (now being prepared) on the 15 minutes. I noticed that at every white candlestick on EURUSD there is a big bounce in the upside attempt.

But open interest in Si has been falling since mid-August. We do not see anyone buying before a strong rise.

Reason: