Looking for a trader - page 6

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You learn a few words by heart and shoot without knowing how or where.

A normal trader is a normal trader who knows how to trade profitably and consistently.

And why "both" -- then

"the one" and not "the one" -- now.

is it him or her?

SO

just kidding -- just to be clear, just in case, because I didn't get it last time.

Роман Задорожний:

Hello people! I have read all this and never found an answer who is a good trader, his contacts?

I would like to offer a good interest and stable WEEKLY work for $5000 to start.

The plan to make a turnover of $50,000 a month at least.

Who is interested in the proposal - contact me in person, we will discuss the settlement and commission.

You probably have a lot of money to take such a risk?

Konstantin Nikitin:

1000% per month...

Well, try to find such a genius, but he needs you with any of your pennies, if he can make a profit like that =)))

Where did you get 1000% from? The author used the term"make a turnover" very accurately. And a turnover of $50,000 in forex means to trade 0.1 lot. And he didn't even mention profit/loss. :)

I have an idea of a financial relationship between an investor hiring a trader to trade with his money.

The calculation should be done at the end of the month.
If the month is closed in profit, the profit is divided by 60% / 40% (60 - investor, 40 - trader).
If the month closes with a loss, in my opinion, the deposit should be restored to the initial amount in the ratio of 40% investor - 60% trader. Since the loss is due to the trader's fault.
But what to do with the closing of trades at the end of the month, if the possibility of the deposit's restoration during further trading is foreseen.
I think in this case the maximum loss on the deposit must be declared, at which the open bets will be closed necessarily.
How do you like such a relationship? Maybe someone will add something or make corrections?

Дмитрий Равчев:

I got the idea of a financial relationship between an investor hiring a trader to trade his money.

You have to calculate at the end of the month.
If the month is closed in profit - the profit is divided by 60% / 40% (60 - investor, 40 - trader).
If the month ends in a loss, in my opinion, the deposit should be restored to the starting amount in the ratio of 40% investor - 60% trader. Since the loss is due to the trader's fault.
But what to do with the closing of trades at the end of the month, if the possibility of the deposit's restoration during further trading is foreseen.
I think in such a case the maximal loss on the deposit should be set, at which the open rates are necessarily closed.
How do you like such a relationship? Maybe someone will add something or make corrections?

Dimitri, look:

It is interesting to work (I'm talking about myself now) only with reinvestment. The average profit ratio for the month, which is realistically achievable for the entire amount invested, is 1.2.

Now we multiply 400S by 1.2 and divide the labour between us. It is not serious. But if you do not withdraw each month multiplied by 1.2, then..... Then do the math yourself. If you are interested in such views on trade, and you still need a trader - write and we will talk. In this approach there is no difference in what amount to start with.

Дмитрий Равчев:

And how can you trust a trader to trade for example $10,000 without knowing how he trades. And $400 is the best way to check a trader's skills and abilities in trading.

I think that if a trader requests a large deposit - this should suggest that he is not confident in his skills and trading.

I've been trading for 15 years. I've studied a lot of information. I realised now that the initial deposit amount doesn't matter as it may be $100 or $100,000 you lose equally fast, now with a leverage of 500 you can show excellent trading even with 100 bucks. They need patience, however, one more nuance is certainly the size of the profit, they say to do 50% of the deposit a month is the best but if it's only 100 dollars what can you do with this money when salary per month 3000 ... This is why you need to focus on the percentage of profit rather than the size of the initial deposit ...

For example, if you do not know how to do this, you cannot do it alone... If you do not know how to do it alone, you cannot do it alone... Yes Yes such a discipline can teach how to trade.

And about how much is the second question, because if there is a growth, no one will lay the goose that lays the golden eggs ... and the question 40/60 or 60/40 is not relevant yet.... If you trade profitably at least 10% a month, it's huge money. There are no investments that offer such profits, criminals do not count.

I would consider trading on any terms, for now, as I already have experience in losing a deposit ... I would consider trading on any terms, for now, as I already have experience of losing a deposit ... I'm at a new stage now ... I kind of got the idea of trading, I have a deposit of 1000 bucks of my own.

Дмитрий Равчев:

I got the idea of a financial relationship between an investor hiring a trader to trade with his money.

You have to calculate at the end of the month.
If the month is closed in profit - the profit is divided by 60% / 40% (60 - investor, 40 - trader)
If the month closes with a loss, in my opinion, the deposit should be restored to the initial amount at a ratio of 40% investor - 60% trader. Since the loss is due to the trader's fault.
I think in this case the maximum loss on the deposit must be declared, at which the open rates are necessarily closed.

I don't think it's your fault, I don't know what to do and I'm not sure if it's your fault, but you need to understand if it's really psychological or time-consuming to sit behind the monitor or to be constantly distracted by analysis of different timeframes, it all depends on what timeframe the trader works or how long the deal is.

I would say that in trading where the percentage of loss on the deposit is limited and there is no load on trader to compensate for losses, this is already a good condition...

The main thing is that the trader needs to analyze the market, and the time the trade will be opened. But I want to say the point in what is cheating among traders, for instance: I take your deposit of $ 400 and someone else's $ 400 but another broker and open a counter transaction, it turns out one I profit and another I lose, and I get 40% reward where I get profit, how do you like that idea, so many accounts are opened at different brokers and look for investors... that's what can be a scam.

I think that this is a good condition. it is no secret that 90% of traders lose. that is what interests brokerage companies to have as many different accounts as possible, whether it is PAMM, Zulu and so on that would sweep investors instead of poor traders and traders need to convince them that they can trade but look for the LOSS,

"The calculation should be done at the end of the month.
If the month closes with a profit - the profit is divided by 60% / 40% (60 - investor, 40 - trader)
If the month closes with a loss, in my opinion, the deposit should be restored to the initial amount in the ratio of 40% investor - 60% trader. Since the loss is due to the trader's fault.

But what about closing trades at the end of the month if Is it possible to restore the deposit during further trading?

Yes all is simple - for yourself, the investor, the limit of losses should be defined.

For example, the trader for the calendar month has lost a certain reasonable amount of percentage of your deposit, you can either offer the trader to bring it up to the initial amount in cash or just run! Otherwise, you just lose the rest.

PS: And over sitting drawdown, on account of 30-40-50 percent is generally unacceptable. The market is not allowed, because we all understand that in these conditions it is "self-medication" already, and the trader just steals the investor's brains. For me, for example, my stopper is between 5 and 6 percent, depending on the market situation on this trading day. And I have at least 16 days (simplified) to trade in the red, to lose the deposit. But after the second such day in a row I make decisions, no matter how unpopular they may be. And there is a daisy chain of friction between likes and dislikes, but adults, for God's sake.

hobach:
"The calculation should be done at the end of the month.
If the month closes with a profit - the profit is divided by 60% / 40% (60 - investor, 40 - trader)

But what about closing trades at the end of the month if Is it possible to restore the deposit during further trading?

Yes all is simple - for yourself a loss limit should be defined.

For example, the trader has lost in a calendar month a certain percentage of the deposit, the trading will be stopped, and the trader will be offered to bring up the initial amount in cash. If the refusal is rejected, you must run away and that is it! Otherwise you just lose the rest.

I propose the following mechanism of mutual settlement after 1 year of trading and further:

1. investor deposits $ 1000;

2. trader trades, constantly recovering funds to the initial 1000$, in case of an absolute drawdown, at his own expense, and withdrawing the surplus within the limits of his deposited funds;

3. At the end of 1 year trader pays off from the account $1000 (100% of deposit, or other percentage as agreed by the parties) or investor takes all profit, if it is less than $1000, and trader continues to trade;

4. trader keeps on trading paying out yearly 1000$ to investor or full profit if it is less than 1000$;

5. Investor does not interfere in trader's work, and he must not worry about state of the account, for example, let it be all 10000$ at the expense of profit;

6. The trader undertakes to return the initial $1,000 to the investor at his first request, and then the collaboration will be considered completed;

7. The investor has the right to reinvest his part of the profit and then the trader is obliged to increase the reward to the investor, annually, within the limits of the total investment.

It is possible to legitimise the relationship by making an agreement through an ICL resource for a certain remuneration to the resource.

PS: Initial deposit of $1000 is taken as an example, it can be any as mutually possible and agreed upon by the parties.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I propose the following settlement mechanism after 1 year of trading and beyond:

1. the investor deposits 1000$;

2. the trader trades, constantly restoring funds to the initial $1000, in case of drawdown, at his own expense, and withdrawing the surplus within the limits of the deposited funds;

3. At the end of 1 year trader pays off from his account $1000 (100% of deposit) and continues to trade;

4. The trader continues to trade by paying out yearly 1000$ to the investor;

5. Investor does not interfere in trader's work, and he must not worry about condition of the account, let it be all in 10000$ at the expense of profit;

6. The trader agrees to return the original $1,000 to the investor at his first request, and then the cooperation will be considered completed.

The investor will not wait a year

Reason: