Looking for a trader - page 4

Дмитрий Равчев:

So I wanted to write my impressions of the traders I tried to work with. I offered them $400 for managing my account, which I opened for myself. I.e. people were trading as if they were on a demo account and if they lost their money they did not owe me anything. My profit is paid to those who closed profitable trades - 40% of earned.

3 people started since december 2017. One lost money in a week going deep into negative equity. The other did frequent drawdowns up to 50%. but also had profitable trades - end result SLIVE. Another one started well as a scalper - but deep drawdown did not save him.
I now have -2 traders trading for me. One seems to be trading quite adequately, the other has just started.

My impressions. They have been working for a long time, my rating is so high and all the rest. I have not seen anything useful in their trading. But, as for the first time, all of them do not know how to manage the free margin and calculate the ratio of the balance to the open trades. And as a result if the rate is going in the opposite direction there is no possibility to open a position at least a small part of it without locking all the open ones to earn in the opposite direction of the trend. What amazed me even more is that no one has ever tried to gain profit from the counter-trend, which led to long-term drawdowns and losses.

This is purely my opinion. I do not have claims against anybody and I do not want to offend anyone. I am just looking for a good trader who I can work with productively and in the long term. I am still looking for one.

All this is ridiculous. What self respecting trader would waste time and trade with $400 ?

You have to do~long search.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The whole thing is ridiculous. What self-respecting trader would waste time and trade with $400 ?

You have to look for a long time.

The kind who doesn't care about other people's money, who will open a trade for anything, win - fine, lose - fine.

Maxim Romanov:
Someone who doesn't care about other people's money, who will open a trade with everything, wins - fine, loses and fine.

That's not true. Trading with other people's money is much harder than trading with your own.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

That's not true. It is much harder to trade with other people's money than with your own.

That is why none of the normal managers take $400. I personally know people who take any amount, even from $100 and that's how they work, they bet everything on red.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The whole thing is ridiculous. What self-respecting trader would waste time and trade with $400 ?

You have to look for a long time.

And how can you entrust e.g. $10,000 to a trader without knowing how he trades. And $400 is the best way to check his skills and ability to trade.

I think that if the trader demands big deposit - this should make you think that he is not confident in his skills and ability to trade. To compensate for his inaptitude he asks for big deposit to be able to recover his losses, or at least to try.

Дмитрий Равчев:

So I wanted to write my impressions of the traders I tried to work with. I offered them $400 for managing my account, which I opened for myself. I.e. people were trading as if they were on a demo account and if they lost their money they did not owe me anything. My profit is paid to those who closed profitable trades - 40% of earned.

Three people have started working since december 2017. One lost money in a week and went into deep negative equity. The second made frequent drawdowns of up to 50%. but there were profitable trades as well - the end result was SLIVE. Another one started well as a scalper - but deep drawdown did not save him.
I now have -2 traders trading for me. One seems to be trading quite adequately, the other has just started.

My impressions. They have been working for a long time, my rating is so high and all the rest. I have not seen anything useful in their trading. But, as for the first time, all of them do not know how to manage the free margin and calculate the ratio of the balance to the open trades. And as a result if the rate is going in the opposite direction there is no possibility to open a position even a small part of it, without locking all open positions to earn in the opposite direction of the trend. What amazed me even more is that no one has ever tried to gain profit from the counter-trend, which led to long-term drawdowns and losses.

This is purely my opinion. I do not have claims against anybody and I do not want to offend anyone. I am just looking for a good trader who I can work with productively and in the long term. I am still looking for one.

And with numbers it is already more interesting. you can try.

Дмитрий Равчев:

And how can you trust a trader to trade for example $10,000 without knowing how he trades. And $400 is the best way to check a trader's skills and abilities in trading.

In addition, I believe that if a trader requests a large deposit - this should lead you to believe that he is not confident in his skills and abilities to trade. To compensate for his inaptitude he requests a large deposit to be able to recover his losses, or at least to try.

For example, you can use monitoring or reports from trading accounts.

Дмитрий Равчев:

And how can you trust a trader to trade for example $10,000 without knowing how he trades. And $400 is the best way to check a trader's skills and abilities in trading.

In addition, I believe that if a trader requests a big deposit - this should lead us to believe that he is not confident in his skills and abilities to trade.

As for the amount of $400, they will trade because they need considerable final profit at the end of the reporting period.

With deposit of 10 000$ they will trade accurately, because the profit will be significant, so there is no sense to overestimate the risks.

You are looking in the wrong direction.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

They will trade on $400, because they need a tangible final profit at the end of the reporting period.

With a deposit of 10 000$ they will trade accurately, because the profit will be tangible, and it does not make much sense to overestimate the risks.

You are looking in the wrong direction.

All right, the profit from long-term cooperation is higher than from momentary profit and the managers are different.

Дмитрий Равчев:

In addition, I believe that if a trader requests a large deposit - this should lead you to believe that he is not confident in his skills and abilities to trade.

Give me from $ 10,000, and at the end of the month I will give 5-8% profit, and the profits will be divided. Deals will be about 5-8 per month. Will this suit you?

Reason: